Nome Dos Apóstolos De Jesus

What are the names in Hebrew and Aramaic, meaning: (or real name) the two apostles of Christ?

Pedro was also the floor of Cephas or Petra, when, in the finals or seminars, I promise all participants ... peace.

Sometimes Iman Jess gave Samo to Petra's owner. What does stone mean that Petros will be built, Petro Jo © Rocha, a church called EIN ROCHA CHURCH, isolated by Christ.

Honestly, you all named two disciples, I'm afraid to look at the Bible, but I don't know them by heart ...

Can I search to send voicemail via email?

Hello, before the bomb answers me, any notes on what Christ was like? The bomb came there. If the Messiah is of Jewish origin, then his name is Jewish and he can never be called Christ, because it is not a Jewish name, and it will not feel like a prediction that he will have or the Messiah. Can't do everything and it's not safe for me, it's true, not for me © YOHÚSHUA YAOHUPAI, creator. / SHUA = In the name of Christian salvation  YAOHÚSUUA. The name Jesus Christ fears the story behind it all, the real trade adopted by the creatures of Constantinople. But for you, for you to listen, you have to find all the truths behind the sacred lipstick and for that you have to know that you want to find the truth and this concept or my holy What is the system? Lying. But you want to know what you say:

Matthews Maniaho

جواؤ یاہوخوان

Peter KAFOS

Paul or Saul Saul

Oh

Here are some suggestions:

The name Hackos

do not be

I see that the Vice Chancellor of Hair is already in the information.

Meet Hagen, Zizen and Luzin first.

Plaster!

The real name of Jesus is not recorded in the Book of Life.

Because either you know you have to make as much progress as you need to.

Patience...

Honey, this is going to take a long time!

A. Espohr soon to make this porter fully clear through public libraries and in print order the book A Santo Grail EAC Katu Katu

That you will know our minimum details