No Mames Guey

No Mames Guey

What are Vipas and not memes? ۔

I'm surprised, every now and then I hear some Puerto Ricans say: View Puerto Rico, Vipa! what is the meaning of this? I mean, I know Wave Puerto Rico means Wave Puerto Rico. But what does Vipa mean? Is this specifically for Puerto Ricans?

Not even mom, yes! Tell me

To update

Thanks to Wolf and Carla!

Thanks Drsrty! Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

You're right that Viva Puerto Rico means Puerto Rican survival, but longevity is a better translation because of the way the verb is paired to express a desire to live in Puerto Rico. You can also translate May Puerto Rico Live! This is our closest equivalent in English.

In Mexican Spanish, no memes slag is for you and that's the prediction. Guey, depending on what is used, can be an insult or a joke. It would be like Puerto Rican Spanish, but I'm not sure why there are some different words in every Spanish dialect ... Wow, I've never heard of it.

This page can help you.

D:

What does wepa y no mames guey mean?

I'm surprised, every now and then I hear some Puerto Ricans say: View Puerto Rico, Vipa! what is the meaning of this? I mean, I know Wave Puerto Rico means Wave Puerto Rico. But what does Vipa mean? This is especially for ...

VPA translation

No Mames Guey