No Can Dosville

No Can Dosville

What is a Dosville Doll? 3

Hello friends! I'm from Germany and I just watched the last episode We found your mother in English. (Season 5, Episode 23)

There's a guy like Ted in the movies and he always says he can't make a Doswell doll.

what is the meaning of this?

For example, you can help!

It's a nice and cheerful way to say no, I can do it or I can't do it, I won't do it.

Doll in Can Dosville

I think it all depends on the risk. If a pregnant woman decides to change the trash during pregnancy, even if she is not sure if she is safe from toxoplasmosis, and her baby is OK ... her baby is OK. If he decides to eat a liquid egg (like me ... lol) or eats a piece of sushi and his son is fine ... his son is fine. However, if you decide to continue exercising and your baby is born normal ... well, we still know. The child may have developmental problems. It's a kind of wait. I don't think my baby is a good app for that, although I'm sure moms like that use that excuse. But when you get here and a young mother becomes frightened because she has eaten unwashed fruit or a rare steak and she wants to know if it hurts her baby, I I can easily tell her what I ate during my two pregnancies. . Born a perfectly normal and healthy baby. :)

This page can help you.

D:

What is a Dosville Doll?

Hello friends! I'm from Germany and I just watched the last episode. We meet your mother in English. (Season 5, Episode 23)

There's a guy like Ted in the movies and he always says he can't make a Doswell doll.

what is the meaning of this?

For example, you can help!

It's too long to say I won't.

Dosville can't

No Can Dosville

No Can Dosville

Well, I wanted to tell you, but ...

Kent Doswell, sweater

No Can Dosville