Ngoc Pronunciation

Ngoc Pronunciation

Who do you go with Ngoc? ۔

My current owner's name is Ngoc. Can someone help me pronounce their name? This is Vietnam, if it helps.

Thanks Sarah.

update

thank you all. And special thanks to Mr. Zwink. You please

G doesn't count in G ... and doesn't work ... resembles Elniño's  rese. But not at all. So it's like NO oc.

Hard to explain in writing!

>>> The answer is more accurate for me!

Ngoc Onsiasi

When you pronounce the name, which means gemstone, it is not. Finally oc makes some kind of p sound, but not enough. He didn't make the air puff that he would make after P's voice as if he was about to say a word, so he just covered his lips as if he was trying to make P's. Like ng n, but back to the neck. You need to open your throat a little and keep your mouth on the roof of your mouth. The best way to write in English is to write. The M sound is not very loud, mainly from the E because you close your lips to make the AP. Help for example!

The name is exactly NGA, okay, otherwise worry that the name will look like NGA. "Sai means Vietnamese.

Ngoc Pronunciation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uam7X_I7mtc

Ngoc Pronunciation

Who are you going to Ngoc? 3

My current owner's name is Ngoc. Can anyone help me pronounce their names? This is Vietnam, if it helps.

Thanks Sarah

update

thank you all. And special thanks to Mr. Zwink. So please!

G G is not ... and not successful ... is similar to Elniño's. But not at all. So it's like NO ± oc.

Hard to describe in writing!

>>> The answer is more accurate for me!

Ngoc Pronunciation