New facebook

New facebook

Why am I unable to access my Facebook page? If you are unable to access your Facebook account due to an incorrect email address, please double-check the address before logging in again to resolve the issue. Blocked bankaccount. If account information such as your email address or password is stolen, your account could be hacked.

How do I set up Facebook as my Homepage?

Follow these steps to set Facebook as your home page in Mozilla Firefox: Windows: Go to the Tools menu and select Options. Click the General tab and enter the home page text box (otherwise all open tabs will be added as home page).

How do you set up a new account on Facebook?

To create a Facebook account: Go to Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender. Click Create Account. To complete the account creation process, you must verify your email address or mobile phone number.

How do I add a cover to my Facebook profile?

Click Add Cover and choose to upload a new photo or choose a photo from one of your existing photo albums. Once you've selected a photo, you can move it by clicking and dragging the image up or down, then clicking the Save button after repositioning it.

Search all of facebook marketplace

How do I make my Facebook profile public?

Enter your origin and click Join. Edit profile. Click the "My Profile" button where you will see all the sections are empty. In fact, you don't have to fill in all the fields, you can leave them all blank if you want. Facebook is public, so think twice before entering any personal information.

How do I take a picture of my Facebook profile?

Click Browse, locate the image on your hard drive, check the box to confirm you have the rights to the image, then click Upload Image to confirm. You can also take a photo with your webcam, click Capture from Webcam, then click the camera button when you're done.

How do I add people to my Facebook profile?

Stay with friends. You now have to go through a number of steps to set up your profile. First, Facebook invites you to search its email address book for the addresses of people who also have Facebook profiles and gives you the option to add them as friends. Just enter your email and password and Facebook will find your friends.

How do I Change my Profile Page on Facebook?

Open a web page. After logging in to Facebook, click the Create New Profile button in the top right corner. You should see the redesign of your Facebook profile page. Please note that after upgrading to the new profile design, you cannot (officially) revert to the old Facebook profile design.

How to email facebook

Is the layout of your Facebook profile the same?

All Facebook profile pages have the same layout for a consistent look and feel. However, within this framework you can manage and control the areas that appear on your profile page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I change the layout of my Facebook page?

If Facebook is open when you install it, you will need to reload the page for the changes to take effect. Click the extension icon in the browser's menu bar to switch between the old and new layouts without disabling the extension.

What should I put on my Facebook profile?

All Facebook profile pages have the same layout for consistency. However, within this framework you can manage and control the areas that appear on your profile page.

How do i get a new facebook profile page size

FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTO SIZES. Your profile picture must be at least 360 x 360 pixels. However, it is recommended that you upload it in a larger size for better photo quality, when you click to view the full photo. Remember that your profile picture will be cropped in a circle.

What are the dimensions of a Facebook page?

Images on Facebook Like Ads page: Desktop: 1200 x 444 pixels Sidebar: 254 x 94 pixels Mobile phone: 560 x 208 pixels.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the optimal size for a Facebook profile photo?

In 2019, the ideal size for Facebook profile photos is 360 x 360 pixels. However, Facebook profile pictures must be at least 180 x 180 pixels. 9 Oct.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to size your Facebook profile photo?

However, Facebook profile pictures must be at least 180 x 180 pixels. The optimal size of the Facebook cover image is 828 x 465 pixels.

:brown_circle: How do i get a new facebook profile page app

The Facebook app helps you connect with friends, family, and communities of people who share your interests. Features like groups, clocks, and a marketplace make it easy to connect with friends and family and find new ones.

How to make 3d photo

Is there a Facebook app for Windows 10?

Every update to your Facebook application includes improvements in speed and reliability. As soon as new features are available, they will highlight them in the app. Download this application with your Microsoft account and install it on up to ten Windows 10 devices. Thank you for reporting your issue. Your team will review it and take the necessary action.

Can you change the layout of your Facebook page?

Previously, you were allowed to manage the layout of your Facebook page, but now this feature has been removed. It is no longer allowed to change the layout of the Facebook page. In addition, you also have the option to manage your Facebook ads by managing your promotions just below the left sidebar tab.

How do I change the CTA on my Facebook page?

However, you have many different options depending on what you want users to click on. To customize the Facebook CTA button, you need to hover over the button and click the Edit button. From there you can specify what the button says and the URL of the website/app.

:brown_circle: How do i get a new facebook profile page template

Professional Facebook templates are also available. If you want your Facebook page to look professional, you can do that too. They are available in all formats and are compatible with MS Word and PowerPoint. The Facebook template is also available in Word. Click the download button!

How to hide friends on facebook

How can I add a shop to my Facebook page?

The menu tab in this template allows you to give users an overview of the orders they can receive from your facility. This model has a main button: "Call now". Facebook spends a lot of time developing purchases on its website. With this Facebook template, you can now add a whole collection to your Facebook page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you edit a Facebook template in Photoshop?

Files can be edited on Photoshop platforms and then used without reservation. The demos include full-size previews of various FB profile views, including the homepage, friends list, album art, timeline close-ups, and more.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why do I need to make a mockup of my Facebook profile?

There are many reasons to model a Facebook profile or business page: you might want to see what a specific set of profile and cover photos would look like, try out a new sample photo before sharing it with friends, or shower with ideas about what your business page would look like. like yours. team on social media.

How do i get a new facebook profile page facebook

Create your own Facebook profile Register a Facebook account. Enter your first name in the first field and your last name in the second field below the words "Registration" on the home page. Confirm Your Email Address. Facebook will now notify you that a confirmation email has been sent to your email account. Stay with friends.

Facebook birthday calendar

:brown_circle: How do you create a new FB account?

If you want to create a Facebook account, follow these steps: Go to Enter your name, email address, password, date of birth and gender. Click on "Register".

How do you setup a Facebook account?

Part 1 of 3: Create an account Open the Facebook home page. You must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account. Enter your information. Enter your first name, last name, email address, password, date of birth and gender on the Facebook home page. Click on the "Register" button. Open your confirmation email.

How do I create a fake Facebook profile?

Fake login page. To create a fake Facebook login page, just go to the Facebook login page, right click on that page and select View source or Page source. A new window will open with the source code. Just select all the code with Ctrl + a and copy it with Ctrl + c. Open your editor and paste this code.

How do i get a new facebook profile page tricks

General Facebook Tips. 1. Fool your profile. There are a few steps to creating a simple Facebook page, but the secret to high engagement is taking the time to customize it. Make your page searchable with a simple username (custom URL) so people know who you are.

Fb name change

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I add a picture to my Facebook profile?

This means that everyone can see them whether they are on your friends list or not. To add a featured image, open your profile page and click the “Add to Featured Images” button. In the pop-up that appears, click a box and select your image. You can choose an existing one or upload a new one.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I add a bio to my Facebook profile?

You will get a separate small section on your profile page where you can add a short introduction to your topic. This is immediately visible to everyone when someone opens your profile. To add a resume, go to your profile page and click the add resume button. 3. Add featured photos.

What can I do with my Facebook profile?

Make your Facebook profile a place to chat, socialize, learn and study with others. This is a little-known and little-used hacking technique that promises great success. Get ready to connect, interact and be open to new contacts beyond your Facebook friends and family.

How can I make a Facebook page for my Pet?

Create a Facebook page. Visit Create Facebook Page to create a page for your pet (see Resources link). Choose Artist, Group, or Public Person, click Select Category, and choose Pet from the menu. Enter your pet's name in the text box and click Start.

:brown_circle: How do I convert my Facebook profile to a page?

Facebook recommends turning it into a page to store information, photos, and usernames without creating a new account. To convert your profile, log in and go to the section "How do I convert my personal account to a Facebook page?". "(Link in Resources). Click "Start Conversion" and select a category.

Do you need an email address to create a Facebook account?

It does not matter which postal service you use. Any of them can create a new Facebook account, as long as they have access to that email to check what Facebook is sending them. Thank you! Enter your email address to be notified when this question has been answered.

What to do if your Facebook account is hacked?

Visit the Facebook help page for users who have been hacked (see Resources). Click My account has been hacked and select Back up here. Enter your password in the text box and click Next. Facebook will display a message confirming that you have access to the correct account.

:brown_circle: Why has Facebook been hacked?

Facebook has had many security issues that it is now trying to fix. The most common reason hackers break into Facebook user accounts is because they can spread scams and send bogus offers to a member's friends to sell fake products for financial reasons.

New face

Why can't I log into my Facebook?

There could be several reasons for this: Invalid account information. Bad connection to the network. The account is disabled or locked.

How do I know if my Facebook account has been hacked?

To find out if your Facebook account has been hacked, go to Settings, then Security, then Where are you signed in? If you see unknown login locations, you may have been hacked.

Why am i unable to access my facebook page with dish network

If not, continue to the next step. When your DishNET router is down or not working, the problem is usually due to a simple connection problem. Check the power cord - Make sure the DishNET modem's power cord is plugged into a power outlet and the back of the modem.

Why do I not have access to my Facebook account?

Why can't you log in to your Facebook account? There could be several reasons for this: Invalid account information. Bad connection to the network. The account is disabled or locked. Here are some solutions you can choose to fix the issues. Solution 1: Sign in to your computer or mobile account. Solution 2: Reset your account password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to log in to my Facebook account on my computer?

Solution 1: Sign in to your account on a computer or mobile device. 1 Click the Facebook icon on the screen. 2 Enter your login information, such as your email address or username. 3 Enter the correct password and click the connection icon.

Is the Dish Network signal reliable in severe weather?

The DISH signal is very reliable, but in rare cases extreme weather conditions can temporarily interrupt operation. If you are in extreme weather conditions, wait for them to disappear.

What should I do if I forgot my Facebook account?

Fortunately, Facebook makes it easy to get your account information. However, in order to recover your account, you will need certain information, be it your email address, phone number or name. Log in and click on Forgot account? below the login fields.

What to do if you cant remember your Facebook password?

There are times when you log into Facebook but can't remember the email address or password you used to create your account. Fortunately, Facebook makes it easy to get your account information. However, in order to recover your account, you will need certain information, be it your email address, phone number or name.

Android group text

:brown_circle: How do I log in to my Facebook account from my phone?

Go to the Facebook login page. Enter one of the following: Email Address - The email address you use to sign up for your Facebook account. Phone Number: The mobile number verified in your account. Enter your password and click Login. As for communication by telephone, it will be relatively simple:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why am i unable to access my facebook page on the hopper

If you don't see an option to link your account to Facebook, you may need to remove Hopper HQ from your business integration to start over. 1. Log in to your Facebook account, go to this page and find Hopper HQ on the list.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Instagram account not connecting to Hopper HQ?

Setting up your Instagram business profile with Facebook instead of using Instagram on your mobile device may cause connectivity issues that prevent you from successfully connecting your account to Hopper HQ for analytics.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Instagram account unable to connect to Facebook?

When you try to update your Facebook account, you receive this error message: Facebook can verify your account. This means that you can only access certain features on Instagram and Facebook, which may prevent you from logging into third-party services.

Alternative social media

What to do if you are unable to login to Facebook?

The solution to the problem that you may or may not need to solve first is to DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. But there are some steps to take in advance if, like me, you are unable to deactivate your account. Here are the steps to follow:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why can't get on Facebook?

There could be several reasons, listed below: The account has been deactivated or suspended. Here are some solutions you can choose to fix the issues. If you can't access your Facebook account on your iPhone, you can try logging into your account on Mac and vice versa.

Why is Facebook banned?

10 Reasons Your Facebook Account May Be Blocked, Blocked, or Disabled Due to Too Many Posts 9. Suspicious Payment Information.

Can t access Facebook?

Fast navigation. Solution 1: Sign in to your account on a computer or mobile device. Solution 2: Reset your account password. If you're having trouble accessing your Facebook account and wondering how to fix it, you've come to the right place.

How to post a job on facebook

Why is my Facebook app not working on my phone?

Facebook regularly sends updates to its app for security updates and bug fixes. As a result, older versions of the application may no longer work. First, open the Android settings and check the available storage space.

How can I log in to my Facebook account?

1 Click the Facebook icon on the screen 2 Enter the login information, such as email address or username 3 Enter the correct password and click the login icon.

How can I Reset my Facebook account password?

If you can log in to Facebook on your computer page, you can reset your password using the following step-by-step instructions:
Step 1 : Click the small black triangle in the top right corner of the menu bar and select "Settings".
Step 2 : Click Security and Connectivity.
Step 3 : Click Change next to Change password.

How do you set Facebook as your homepage?

To make Facebook your homepage, activate the Home button in the Show section by clicking the checkbox. Click Edit to change the homepage URL. Enter "" as your home page URL. The home page icon appears on the left side of your browser's menu bar. Clicking this Start button will redirect you to Facebook.

News aggregator sites

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you open a Facebook account?

To open a Facebook account, you need an email address. Once you go to the Facebook homepage, you will see a section on the website that says “Login”. You will be asked for your name, email address, date of birth and gender. You must also create a password to login. A confirmation link will be sent to your email address via Facebook.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get my old homepage back?

If you use the internet a lot, you can create your own bookmarks and change the homepage. Open Internet Explorer. Click Tools and then Internet Options. Next to the link to the homepage, click Use Default Settings. Click OK to save your settings and close the window.

How to set username for Facebook profile?

Steps Open your web browser. Go to the Facebook home page. Click the Start button's drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the screen. Select the "Account Settings" option from the drop-down list. Find the "Username" section on the next page. Click the Edit link. Click in the Username field. Enter the new suggested username in the field.

How do i set up facebook as my homepage on chrome

Launch Internet Explorer. Select the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click the General tab. Enter the address you want to use as your home page in the Home text box. You can also go to the webpage you want to set as your homepage and then follow the steps to go to the General tab.

Old facebook layout

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up my Homepage in Google Chrome?

How to customize the homepage in Google Chrome. Open Chrome. Click the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner. Select settings. Scroll down to On Startup. Check the box next to "Open a specific page or set of pages.".

:brown_circle: How do you make Google Chrome home page?

Customize your homepage Open Google Chrome. Press. It's in the top right corner of the Chrome window. Click on "Settings". Select the Show start button check box. You can find it in the "Appearance" section. Click Edit. It's under the Home button checkbox. Click the radio button next to Open this page. Enter the URL of your favorite website.

How to set up facebook page

If you share your computer with another Facebook user, you must log out of the other person's account by clicking the arrow in the top Facebook panel and then Log Out from the drop-down menu. After you've signed out, go to the Create Account page to set up your additional account.

How do you put Facebook on your home page?

Click the Start drop-down menu as shown in the screenshot. Select Add or change home page. Then choose Facebook as your only homepage (use this webpage as your only homepage) or add Facebook as your other homepage (add this webpage to your homepage tabs). Click Yes to accept the new settings.

How do I create a Facebook like page?

Open Facebook on your desktop. Click the menu icon. Click Create page. Under the heading "Community" or "Public Identity" click on "Get Started". Enter a name for the page. Select the Just for fun category. Click Continue. Upload an image for your page. Download the cover. Look to your side.

Can you set up a Facebook page for a business?

You can create a new Facebook page for your business in a few easy steps: navigate to an existing profile or create a page from it. Choose your page type from the six suggested options (Commercial vs. Local, Entertainment, etc.).

:brown_circle: How do i set up facebook as my homepage on google

Select "Add New Page" and you will be prompted to enter a link. Since you need a Facebook login page, all you need to do is enter it, so there are two ways to configure Google Chrome to use Facebook login as your home page, as well as the page that opens when you press the home button.. .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to set your homepage in Google Chrome?

Choose your home page. You can choose which page is displayed when you click the Start button. Open Chrome on your computer. Click "Advanced Settings" in the top right corner. In the "Appearance" section, enable the "Show home page" button.

How to invite friends to like a page on facebook

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where do I find my Google Home Page?

In the Appearance section, enable Show button on home page. Choose your current homepage or enter your own web address. Then enter: In the top left corner of the Safari preferences screen, select General. Select Start next to the Open new Windows with and Open new tabs with boxes.

How can I Make my Homepage my home page?

In the top left corner of the Safari Preferences screen, select General. Select Start next to the New Windows Open with and New tabs Open with boxes. Click on Tools in the menu bar at the top of your browser. Select Internet Options. Click OK. Restart your browser. Select "Advanced Settings" in the top right corner of your browser.

How to set up facebook

Right-click an empty area on your computer's desktop, then choose New from the menu. Select "Shortcut" from the submenu, then enter the full Facebook URL in the open box. Click the Next button and then type Facebook in the field that opens. Click the "Finish" button to create a link to Facebook.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I start Facebook?

Introduction Open Facebook. Open your computer's web browser or tap the Facebook application icon if you are using a mobile phone. Create a Facebook account. You can do this on both the desktop version of Facebook and the Facebook mobile app. Go to your Facebook page.

Vine program

How Facebook got started?

Facebook started in 2004 when founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook to connect Harvard University students. Over time, the social network spread to other Boston universities, to all Ivy League schools, and then to all universities in the United States.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I set up Facebook pay?

Steps to set up payments with Facebook Messenger Launch the Facebook Messenger application on your smart device. Tap your profile picture that appears in the top left corner of the screen. Select Payments. Under Payment methods, click Add new debit card.

How do i set up facebook as my homepage on mac

To add your Facebook account to your Mac, click on the Apple menu → select System Preferences → click on Internet Accounts → click on Facebook → enter your Facebook credentials.

:brown_circle: How do I Change My Homepage on my Mac?

In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General. Enter the website address on the home page. To simply use the web page you are currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.

:brown_circle: How do I add a Facebook account to my Mac?

Steps Click on the Apple menu. Click System Preferences. If you don't see the System Preferences main menu, click the Show All with 12 Grid Dots button instead of the icon. Click on the Internet Accounts option. It is in the third group of options. Click on the Facebook banner. Enter your Facebook email address and password.

How do you set your homepage in Safari?

You can use any web page as your home page and view it whenever you open a new window or tab. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General. Enter the website address on the home page. To simply use the web page you are currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.

How can I set Google as my Homepage?

This includes a custom home page instead of a new tab page. Click next to the radio button. This line says "Enter your personalized homepage." This will make Google your homepage.

How do you create a new account on Facebook?

How to create a new Facebook account. If you want to create a Facebook account, follow these steps: Go to Enter your name, email address, password, date of birth and gender.

How to unfollow on facebook

How do i set up facebook as my homepage page

Set or change the home page with the Home button. Open the web page you want to use as the home page. Drag this tab to the Home button on the toolbar (by default, it's on the left). Click Yes when prompted to make this page your home page.

How do I create a Facebook account for an organization?

Type the term "Pages" into the search bar at the top of any Facebook screen and select the "Facebook Pages" link from the search results. On the next screen, select the New Page icon in the top right corner of the screen. 2. Click the Company, Organization, or Institution button in the top row of the page category icons.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to create new Facebook account in few steps?

How to Create a Facebook Account Sign in. The first step is to open it in your web browser and then click on the "Create Account" option. Adjust your privacy settings. Once your Facebook account has been verified, you can proceed to the next step on your newly created account. Complete profile information. Upload your profile picture. Add a cover. Update the basic information.

How do I start a Facebook account?

Steps to create a new Facebook account. 1. Open the Facebook home page. Open your web browser software, enter the address bar and press Enter on your keyboard, or press the arrow key on the web bar to open the Facebook home page. 2. Facebook registration page. You will see a Facebook registration page with several fields.

Where do I go to start selling on Facebook?

Go to Facebook Trade Manager and you should see a screen like this: Click the blue Start Selling button. You'll then see this option - we'll see how to use the eCommerce platform later, but to set up your Facebook store, click Get Started for Facebook on the left.

:brown_circle: How do you set up a shop on Facebook?

To get started, head over to the Facebook Marketplace and click the + Sell All button in the menu on the left. Then follow the instructions on the screen. If you already have a Facebook Page Store (and if you don't already have one, we'll show you how to set it up below), here's how to set up Facebook Stores once you get the green light from Facebook.

How to create a business page on Facebook?

But in Zuckerberg's social network, the "Facebook page" is a separate company page where you act as an administrator. So make a page, it's clear. You will be asked to choose a page name, choose a category that describes the type of business your page represents, and provide a brief description.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you create a collection on Facebook?

Your products should be grouped into "collections" to get the most out of your Facebook stores. To create a collection, log in to your Trade Manager and click on "Create Collection". Name of the collection. It can be up to 20 characters long and can contain emoticons for added fun.

How to link facebook to instagram

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to check logged in Facebook account?

To find out where your account is currently connected, open your web browser, log into Facebook and go to your Facebook account settings page. Then click Security on the left side of the browser window.

:brown_circle: How do you log into another Facebook account?

Log in to a different Facebook account. Enter the address field to access the Facebook website. Use your second Facebook account and password in the login fields in the top right corner. Click the "Login" button to continue. Now you need to use two Facebook accounts at the same time.

How do you register on Facebook?

To receive this identification, your website must be registered with Facebook. To register your site: Go to the Create a Facebook Application page - the Create New Application sheet should appear. If you are not logged in to Facebook, you will be prompted to enter your login information or create an account.

How do you make a new account on Facebook?

How to create a new Facebook account. If you want to create a Facebook account, follow these steps: Go to Enter your name, email address, password, date of birth and gender. Click on "Register".

Cleanup or clean up

How do you set up a new account?

To create a new user account: Click Start → Control Panel and click the Add/Remove User Accounts link in the window that appears. Click Create New Account. Enter an account name, then select the type of account you want to create. Click the "Create account" button and close the control panel.

How do you sign up a new account on Facebook?

Create a new Facebook account. The first step to using Facebook is to register and create a new Facebook account. Complete and complete the registration form on the right. You must provide your correct first and last name, as well as your email address and the rest of the form.

How do I set up an anonymous Facebook account?

Step 1. First of all, you need to login to your Facebook account.
Step 2. Then continue setting.
Step 3. After opening the settings, click on the "Applications" that appear on the left.
Step 3. Here you will find the field "Always play anonymously" and click on "Change".
Step 4. Now click here to activate anonymous reading.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you install Facebook on a cell phone?

Download the Facebook application. If you have a smartphone, you can access your Facebook account directly from the mobile application. Go to your device's app store and search for Facebook in the search box. Once you find it in the results, click on it and then Install. Run the application.

What is Facebook? How is it so Famous?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best way to access Facebook?

Access Facebook through a secure web proxy. The easiest way to access Facebook when it's blocked is through a secure web proxy. By using proxy sites, you can unblock Facebook and use it however you want. Some proxy sites are paid and require payment before you can use them.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Download Facebook app on my laptop?

Download the Facebook PC application. Open the App Store, Microsoft Store on your device. Sign in with your Microsoft account so that you can install the application after downloading it. Click on your Microsoft Store search bar and go to Facebook. When you get your search result, tap the app and hit the download button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I install Facebook Messenger on my computer?

How to Install Facebook Messenger on Windows Computers. In your browser, go to Click "Free Download for PC" in the list of results that appears. In the dialog box that appears, click 'Save file'. Once you do this, it will load automatically. Open the download and run the installation file. Click on the next option.

How do I change my Facebook page layout?

You can change the page layout after logging in and editing the page (click the Edit icon or click the Site Actions drop-down menu and select Edit Page). On the ribbon, click the Page tab, and then click the Layout drop-down list. Select the desired layout and wait for the page to refresh.

:brown_circle: How do I get new Facebook?

The first step to using Facebook is to register and create a new Facebook account. Complete and complete the registration form on the right. You must provide your correct first and last name, as well as your email address and the rest of the form.

How do you change your Facebook format?

Log in to your Facebook account, click on the account menu in the top right corner of the homepage and select Use Facebook as a page. In the pop-up window, click the Edit button for the Facebook page you want to format.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to edit the layout of a Facebook profile?

How to change the design of your Facebook profile. 1. Visit Facebook. Open a new browser window or tab and visit the Facebook website. 2. Log in. Use your Facebook account and password to log in. The login fields are located in the top right corner of the page. Click Connect.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get my old Facebook account?

How to recover my old Facebook account. 1. Release your web browser and go to 2. Enter your email address in the email login field on the Facebook home page. This is the email address you used when you first created your Facebook account.