Definition of Neural network:
A computer system modeled on the human brain and nervous system.
A neural network is a series of algorithms that endeavors to recognize underlying relationships in a set of data through a process that mimics the way the human brain operates. In this sense, neural networks refer to systems of neurons, either organic or artificial in nature. Neural networks can adapt to changing input; so the network generates the best possible result without needing to redesign the output criteria. The concept of neural networks, which has its roots in artificial intelligence, is swiftly gaining popularity in the development of trading systems.
Neural networks, in the world of finance, assist in the development of such process as time-series forecasting, algorithmic trading, securities classification, credit risk modeling and constructing proprietary indicators and price derivatives.
Artificial intelligence technique that mimics the operation of the human brain (nerves and neurons), and comprises of densely interconnected computer processors working simultaneously (in parallel). A key feature of neural networks is that they are programmed to learn by sifting data repeatedly, looking for relationships to build mathematical models, and automatically correcting these models to refine them continuously. Also called neural net.
Synonyms of Neural network
System, Complex, Interconnected structure, Interconnected system, Complex arrangement, Complex system, Nexus, Web
How to use Neural network in a sentence?
- If you can find something that can really do a good neural network then you can save a lot of money on manpower.
- A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.
- You must always try and do things that follow the plan of the neural network to keep them on your side.
- They are used in a variety of applications in financial services, from forecasting and marketing research to fraud detection and risk assessment.
- Use of neural networks for stock market price prediction varies.
- I was really impressed with the neural network because it almost seemed like it was a human, except for the conscious awareness.
- Neural networks are a series of algorithms that mimic the operations of a human brain to recognize relationships between vast amounts of data.
Meaning of Neural network & Neural network Definition