How to setup a network printer?

• Find out when to use this method.
  • Connect the printer to your network.
  • Obtain the printer's IP address.
  • Connect to a printer (Windows).
  • Connect to a printer (Mac OS X).
  • Print to a network printer.

How do you access a network printer?

Connect the printer to the network. If your printer supports Wi-Fi, use the built-in menu to select the network you want to connect to. For a wired printer, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN or network port on the printer and the other end to the network port on the router. You may need to connect your printer to your PC with a USB cable to connect it to your network for the first time.

How can I print directly to a network printer?

4 easy ways to print remotely over a network or the internet Buy a wireless printer. Even if you're still printing, you don't need a separate printer on every computer in the house. Share the printer on your local network. Windows makes it easy to share printers between computers on your local network. Access remote printers with Google Cloud Print. Use a VPN to access printers on remote networks.

How do I set up my printer to my home network?

Installing a network printer Obtain the name assigned to the network printer. Turn on the network printer. Click the Start button or Windows logo in the lower-left corner of your computer screen. Select devices and printers by clicking on them. Select by clicking Add Printer to display the Add Printer Wizard.

How do you install a printer on a network?

How to install a network printer. Then click on "Devices". In the Control Panel, under Hardware and Sound, click Printers. In the Printers window, click Add Printer. A new window will appear where you need to select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer".

How do I put my printer on a network?

To add a network printer to your home network: Open the Control Panel, which you can find by clicking the Start button. Click Switch to Classic View in the left pane. Then click the Printers and Faxes icon. Select Add Printer in the left side panel. A dialog box will appear.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can i print directly to a network printer windows 10

First click the Start button on the screen, then click the Control Panel button, and then double-click the Devices and Printers button. 2. Then click the Add Printer button in the menu. 3. Then click the Add Local Printer button in the next available menu.

How do you setup a wireless network printer?

• Available Wi-Fi networks in range are displayed on the printer's LCD screen. Select the Wi-Fi network name or SSID to connect to the Wi-Fi router.
  • The LCD screen should ask for the WiFi password. Enter your password and select OK or Next.
  • The printer connects to your Wi-Fi network.

How to connect printer to computer wireless

How to add network printer in Windows?

Adding a network printer in Windows 10 Click the Start icon (or press the Start key on your keyboard), then tap or click Settings. Click on Devices. Click Add Printer or Scanner. Click on the printer you want to use. Click Add device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I connect my HP printer to Windows Vista?

In the window that opens, select Start → Control Panel → Printers (in the Hardware and Sound category) and click Add Printer. In the Add Printer Wizard, select Add Local Printer. Add Printer Wizard. In the wizard dialog box that appears, select the specific Windows Vista port you want to use for the printer.

How do I add a local printer to Windows Vista?

In the Add Printer Wizard, select Add Local Printer. Add Printer Wizard. In the wizard dialog box that appears, select the specific Windows Vista port you want to use for the printer.

How to add a network printer onto your home network?

To add a network printer to your home network: Open the Control Panel, which you can find by clicking the Start button. Click Switch to Classic View in the left pane. Then click the Printers and Faxes icon. Select Add Printer in the left side panel.

How to connect printer to wifi

:brown_circle: How do I manually add a printer to Windows 10?

Manual printer configuration. If you need to install the printer manually, follow these steps: In the window that appears, select Start → Control Panel → Printers (in the Hardware and Sound category) and click Add Printer. In the Add Printer Wizard, select Add Local Printer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to setup a network printer on windows 10

Select Devices and Printers or View Devices and Printers. At the top of the window, click Add Printer. Select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer. Select your network printer from the list and click Next.

How do you setup a wireless printer?

The Wireless Setup Wizard, which is run from the printer's control panel. Make sure you know your network name and security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2). On the printer control panel, go to the Network menu or click the wireless icon and then go to Settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard.

How do I connect a printer to my computer?

Connecting a wireless printer to Windows Check your printer's possible network connections. Move the computer to a location that can receive a wireless signal. Turn on your printer. For specific instructions on setting up your network, see the manual that came with your printer. Prepare the printer for connection. Start opening. Click on "Settings". Click on Devices.

Usb printer

How to share printer

Connect the shared printer to an additional PC. There are two ways to connect the printer to an additional computer through Settings or Control Panel. Show everything. Connect your printer to the installation. From the Start menu, select Settings > Peripherals > Printers & Scanners. In the Add printers and scanners section, select Add printer or scanner.

How do you turn on printer sharing?

Turn on printer sharing. Share your printer. Open the Control Panel from the Start menu and select Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you want to share and select Share. Click the Share this printer option and give the printer a name so that it can be identified on the network.

How do you share a printer at home?

Now you can share your printer. Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen. In the pop-up list, click Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer you want to share. Select Printer Properties from the drop-down list. Click the Share tab. Select the Share this printer check box.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I share my printer with another computer?

On a computer connected to the printer: Open Start and Control Panel. Select Hardware and Sound. Select "Devices and Printers". Right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer Properties. Select the Share tab. Select the Share this printer check box. Give it a generic name.

How to setup a network printer with ethernet

If you have a printer in the office and it is connected to a network, anyone can use it. To make sure that only you can access the printer, you can connect it to your computer using the same Ethernet cable you used to connect the device to your router or switch.

Can I connect an USB printer to an Ethernet router?

Method 1 of 3. Using a USB printer connected to the router. Locate the USB port on the back of your router. If necessary, purchase a USB to Ethernet adapter. If your router does not have a USB port, you will need to purchase a USB adapter that plugs into one of the ports. Place the printer near the router. Connect your printer to your router. Connect the printer to a power source. Turn on your printer. Wait 10 minutes.

:brown_circle: How do you connect a printer to the internet wirelessly?

Connect the wireless adapter to the printer's USB port. Go to one of the computers connected to your wireless network. Open the Start menu and click Control Panel. Scroll down and click the Network and Sharing Center icon. Scroll down and click "Share Printer".

How do I connect HP printer to a new wireless network?

Turn on the wireless printer. You can use the touchscreen of a wireless printer to connect to a wireless network. On the touch screen, press the right arrow and press Settings. Select "Network" from the "Settings" menu. Select "Wireless Setup Wizard" from the "Network" menu, it will search for wireless routers in range.

Wifi direct printer

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to find printer ip address

Find your printer's IP address in System Preferences Open System Preferences. You can find it on your dock or by going to the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen and choosing System Preferences. Click Printers and Scanners. Select your printer in the left column. You can find the IP address of your printer in the Location section.

How can I find out the IP address of my print server?

• Log in to the router's web interface by following the steps below. Open your web browser.
  • In the left pane, click Connected devices.
  • Check the MAC address of the print server on the bottom of the device and compare it to the MAC address in the list of connected devices to find the IP address.

:brown_circle: How do you locate a printer on a network?

Click "Start" and select "Control Panel". Double-click Printers and Faxes. Highlight the address of your network printer and right click on it. Select Properties from the menu. Click Print Test Page to send a test page to the printer. On the test page, look for an entry called IP address.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What kind of printer is assigned an IP address?

Wireless printers can be assigned a static IP address using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), an interface used to automatically assign IP addresses to devices on a network.

:brown_circle: How do you add a printer to your computer?

Connect your printer to your computer. Open the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel and then Printers under Hardware. Click Add Printer. Use the recommended port to install the printer. Select the brand (HP) of your printer, then select the model number.

How to setup a network printer on linux mint

To add a printer, open Printers from the application menu and click the Add button. To scan a document, open Document Scanner from the application menu. Linux Mint 20 comes with a package called ippusbxd. This package causes many printers to malfunction. If this package is installed on your computer, uninstall it and restart it.

:brown_circle: How do I print on Linux?

Printing in Linux is as easy as printing, whether you use a local or network printer. When looking for a printer to buy, check the database to make sure the printer has an open source driver before spending any money.

Is installing a network printer on Mint 19 laptop a stupid question?

How do I install a network printer on a Mint 19 laptop? Quick answers to questions to help you navigate Linux Mint as a new user. There are no stupid questions. However, if you think your question is a bit silly, have a look here.

Print from android

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does Linux Mint support HP printers and scanners?

They are open source and are installed by default on Linux Mint. As a result, most HP printers and scanners work by default and do not require any additional drivers to be installed. In addition to the hplip driver already installed, there is a package called hplipgui from the Linux Mint repositories.

:brown_circle: How do you connect to a printer network?

Connect the network print server to the Ethernet port of the wireless access point connected to the router. Connect the printer to the network print server with a USB cable. Click Start and open the Control Panel. Click Printer and then Add Printer.

How do you connect a printer to a computer wirelessly?

Connect the printer wirelessly. On the taskbar, click Start and then Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound and then select Printers. At the top of the window, click Add Printer. Select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer and select the printer you want to add from the list of available printers.

How do you share a printer over a network?

Share a printer on a network in Windows. First, open the Devices and Printers control panel. There you will see a list of all external devices installed on your PC. Go to the Printers section and select the printer you want to share. Right click or hold the mouse button and open the printer properties from the context menu.

How to set up printer on mac

:brown_circle: How to install network printer?

1) Go to the Windows search box and type printers, or go to Windows Settings > Peripherals > Printers and Scanners as shown. 2) Select "Add Printer or Scanner". Wait for the nearest printers to be found, then select the desired printer and click Add Device. 3) If your printer isn't listed or you don't see it, select "Printer".

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you access a network printer on mac

Instructions for setting up network printers on a Mac Instructions. From the bottom of the desktop, click the System Preferences icon. Select Printers and scanners. Under Printers and scanners, click the + sign. On the Add screen, click the IP icon. The "Address" (IP) of the printer you want to install.

How do you add a printer to a Mac computer?

To add a network printer to your Mac: Make sure your computer is turned on and connected to the network with an Ethernet cable. Click the Apple menu icon and choose System Preferences. In the System Preferences window, select Printers & Scanners. Click the + symbol to add a printer.

What is the best wireless printer for Mac?

Canon Office and Business MX922 All-in-One Printers (Under $100) Since some printers require an optional accessory to print on both sides of the printer, this built-in feature of the Canon MX922 makes this printer less than $ 100 one of them. best wireless printers for mac The printer supports 250 loads of paper at a time.

Add printer to mac

How to add a printer on a Mac?

Open Applications and Utilities and double-click the Printer Setup Utility icon. Remark. The Printer Setup utility has a different name depending on your version of Mac OS X. Click Add on the toolbar. Select USB from the pop-up menu. Select the name of the printer you are using and click Add (the name of the printer you are using will be added to the Printer List dialog box).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you access a network printer online

If you want to access a standard network or shared printers over the Windows network when you are not on your local network, you can use a virtual private network or VPN. Connect to a VPN and your computer will create a secure tunnel to the VPN server on the remote network.

How do you access a network printer password

On the printer, select Restore Network Defaults from the Wireless, Settings, or Restore Settings menu. Get the network name and password. For more information, see Find your wireless password WEP, WPA, WPA2. Select "Wireless Setup Wizard" from the "Wireless", "Settings" or "Network Settings" menu.

:brown_circle: How do I Reset my hp wireless printer password?

Manually reset the password for an HP wireless printer. Go to the main menu of your printer. Click the arrow to the right. Select the settings menu. Select a network. Scroll down until you see "Restore default network settings." Busy here. Click Yes.

Printer driver is unavailable

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I connect my printer to my wireless network?

Locate the product label on your router, which is usually located on the bottom or side. Find the password under or next to the wireless network name or SSID. Place the printer near your wireless router. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer.

How do I password protect my HP printer on Windows 10?

Go to Control Panel, press Win + R, paste Control Panel into the box and click OK) on your computer. Access to devices and printers. Right-click the icon for your HP wireless printer. Click Properties. Click on the password icon.

How do I Reset my printer's WEP and WPA password?

Place the printer near your wireless router. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. On the printer, select Restore Network Defaults from the Wireless, Settings, or Restore Settings menu. Get the network name and password. For more information, see Find your wireless password WEP, WPA, WPA2.

How do you connect a wireless printer to a network?

You can use the touchscreen of a wireless printer to connect to a wireless network. On the touch screen, press the right arrow and press Settings. Select "Network" from the "Settings" menu. Select "Wireless Setup Wizard" from the "Network" menu, it will search for wireless routers in range. Select your network (SSID) from the list.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you connect a printer to a computer?

Connect the square end of the USB cable to the printer. There should be only one connection port on the back of the printer. Connect the other end of the cable to your computer. There must be multiple connectors that accept this cable. They are usually located on the back of the device.

How to connect your printer to WiFi?

• Select Printers and scanners.
  • Turn on the printer.
  • Refer to the manual for information on how to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Unfortunately, this process does not only differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, but often too
  • Tap Add printer or scanner.
  • Select your printer from the results.
  • Source: Windows HQ.
  • Click Add device.

:brown_circle: Why Cant I connect to my printer?

• Remove printer from devices and printers
  • Connect your printer to your computer
  • Configure Windows Update to automatically download driver software
  • Use the Add Printer Wizard to install the printer driver.

How can i print directly to a network printer software

Open the photo or document you want to print, then click File > Print. Select your printer model from the list of available printers, and then click Print. After the print job is complete, reconnect the computer to your normal wireless network.

How can i print directly to a network printer on mac

To configure your Mac to print to a network printer over TCP/IP, change the settings as follows: From the Apple menu, select System Preferences. From the View menu in System Preferences, select Print & Scan, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can i print directly to a network printer offline

Go to the Printers and Faxes Control Panel in the Hardware category. Select the printer you want to connect to the network from the list on the left side of the screen. Then click the Open Print Queue button. Click the Resume Printing button at the top of the Queue window to switch the printer from offline mode to online mode.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when my computer says my printer is offline?

In the case of a printer, online and offline means whether a device such as a printer is swapped with your computer (online) or not (offline). In other words, when the printer is offline, it means that the user cannot print any documents that he sent through the computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I remove a printer from a network?

To remove the printer from your computer, select Start > Printers and Faxes. All printers installed on your computer appear in a different window. Select the printer you want to delete, right-click and click Delete. Click Yes in the pop-up window to confirm the removal of the printer. Choose Start > Run to add a new printer.

:brown_circle: What do you do when your printer says offline?

Method 1: Check the printer status on the control panel. Put it online. a) Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel. b) Select Hardware and Sound. c) Click on "Devices and Printers". d) If the printer is offline, the status will be "offline". If the printer is connected to the network, it will say 'Ready'.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i print directly to a network printer online

Go to the Start icon in the lower left corner of your screen, then select Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click on the desired printer and select Show Print. In the window that opens, select "Printer" from the menu bar at the top. Select Use Online Printer from the drop-down menu.

How do you setup a network printer?

To connect your printer to your network using this method: Enable sharing on your computer. In the Network and Sharing Center in Control Panel, select Change advanced system settings from the menu on the left and configure the Allow file and printer sharing option. Share your printer.

How can I tell if my printer is connected to the network?

To verify that the printer is connected to the network: Print a wireless test report from the printer control panel. With many printers, pressing the wireless button will take you directly to printing this report.

Change wifi name

How do I install my network printer?

Connect your printer to your computer. Open the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel and then Printers under Hardware. Click Add Printer. Use the recommended port to install the printer. Select the brand (HP) of your printer, then select the model number.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I print from two computers on the same network?

Once connected, install the appropriate driver on each computer and all computers can print to this printer over the network. Unlike sharing a local printer with Windows, you don't have to leave your main computer on. As long as the printer is on, you can print directly to it.

Can I use a VPN to connect to a printer remotely?

Once your computer is connected to the VPN, the printer will be available and you can print to it as if it were on the same local network. Many corporate networks configure VPNs to allow your employees to connect to the corporate network remotely, so you can do this over an existing VPN connection.

:brown_circle: How do I know if my printer is connected to Wi-Fi?

Launch System Preferences from the dock or from the Apple menu. Select a network. Select your printer in Network Name. You will see that your wifi icon is having trouble displaying a connection icon made up of solid black arcs. This is good.

How do I connect to my printer without a network?

How to access a printer without a real network. Open the Settings app from your home screen. Touch Wi-Fi. In the Select network section, tap the name of your printer. Click Join this network.

How do I get my printer connected to the network?

Turn on the printer and make sure it is connected to the network. Open the control panel. Click the Hardware and Sound link. In the "Devices and Printers" section, click the "Add a device" link. Let Windows find your printer and when it recognizes it, select your printer and click Next.

:brown_circle: How do you setup a printer on a network printer

Method 2 of 8. Install a network printer (Windows) Find out what a network printer is. A network printer is a printer that is installed directly on your network. Read the installation instructions for your printer, if you have one. Connect the printer to the network. Open the control panel. Select "Devices and Printers". Add a printer. Select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I install/ set-up a network printer?

Set up a network printer in Windows 10 Share a printer in Windows 10. Open the Control Panel and go to the "Devices and Printers" section. Install a shared printer on the network. The wizard starts searching for shared devices. If you can't find anything, click The desired printer does not exist.

:brown_circle: How do you setup a printer on a network cable

Connect the printer to the network with an Ethernet cable, and then install the printer software. Connect the printer to a network router, switch, or hub with an Ethernet cable. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. Remove the plugs and protective covers from the Ethernet port on the back of the printer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I enable printer sharing on my computer?

You must enable printer sharing so that other computers on the network can connect to your installed printer. Open the Control Panel and select Network and Sharing Center or Network and Internet. Click the Change advanced sharing settings link. Expand your private network settings.

How do I connect my canon Pixma printer to my computer?

Connecting the printer to a network (Ethernet) Connect the printer to a network router, switch, or hub with an Ethernet cable. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. Remove the plugs and protective covers from the Ethernet port on the back of the printer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I connect to my printer without HomeGroup?

If your printer is directly connected to a network or shared with a PC without using Homegroup, it will take some extra work to connect other PCs to the network. It's still very easy. Click Start, type devices and printers and press Enter or click the result.

How to print from android phone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you setup a printer on a network router

Connect your printer to the network. If your printer is not connected to a network, you will need to connect it directly to your wireless router. Connect the RJ45 connector (or adapter) of the printer to the router with a network cable. Plug the power cord into an outlet other than UPLINK.

How do I connect my printer to my new router?

Connect your printer to your router 1. Use a USB cable to connect your printer to a USB port on your wireless router. Usually high-performance routers offer this feature. 2. Turn on the printer and wait at least 60 seconds for the router to recognize it.

How can I connect my HP printer to my Network?

Automatic connection Make sure your computer and network are compatible. Find software for your printer. Double click on the software file. Turn on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions until you get to the Network section. Select Network (Ethernet / Wireless). Click Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer.

:brown_circle: Do you need a router to set up a wireless printer?

Place the printer within range of your wireless router. Most modern printers have Wi-Fi, so you can configure them without connecting to any of your computers. The printer must be within range of your wireless router to connect.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to install a printer in Windows 10?

1. Go to the Windows search box and type printers, or go to Windows Settings > Peripherals > Printers and Scanners as shown. 2. Select Add Printer or Scanner. Wait for Windows 10 to find nearby printers, then select the printer you want to use and select Add a device. 3. If your printer is not listed, select the correct printer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my HP printer not connecting to WiFi?

Restart your computer, printer and router. Run HP Print and Scan Doctor. Please rate the site based on the WiFi test results. Calculate the printer's IP address. Update the printer firmware. Manually assign an IP address to the printer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I add a WiFi printer?

• First, enter the SSID (network name) and password (network key) of your WLAN access point/router.
  • Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable.
  • Press and hold the (WiFi) button on the printer for one second to activate the Wi-Fi function.
  • The (WiFi) indicator starts flashing blue every three seconds.

How do I Find my hp wireless printer?

Right-click the wireless printer icon and select Properties. This will give you all the information you need about the device, including who made it, what the model number is, and where it is physically located on your network.

What are the most popular small business printers?

Inkjet printers and multifunction inkjet printers, as well as laser printers and laser multifunction printers, are among the most popular printers for small businesses today.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Should I buy a wireless printer or wired printer?

As with all printers, copiers and fax machines, it is important to decide whether you prefer a wired or wireless connection. If you have a wired connection, you can share the printer with others on your network using Ethernet cables connected to an Ethernet router.

What kind of laser printer do I need for my business?

It is a fast black and white laser printer with good print quality. It is a fast black and white laser printer with good print quality. This printer is ideal for small businesses and home offices. This printer is ideal for small businesses and home offices.

:brown_circle: How do I add shared printer to Windows 10?

Add a shared printer in Windows 10 Open Settings Click Devices. Click the Add Printers and Scanners button. Click The printer I want isn't listed. The desired printer is not listed. Check the Select a shared printer by name option. Enter the network path to the printer. Example: \\ computer name \\ printer name. You can also use the IP address of the computer sharing the printer if the name doesn't exist for some reason.

Funny wifi names 2020

How to set up network printer in Windows?

• Click the "Start" button and select "Devices and Printers".
  • In the Devices and Printers window, click Add Printer.
  • In the Add Printer window, select Add Local Printer.
  • Select Create New Port and then select Standard TCP/IP Port from the drop-down menu.
  • Enter the IP address of your printer.

How do I check ink level on my Lexmark printer?

Use the Ink Cartridges tab in the Lexmark P910 Series Utility to check ink levels and other information about the ink cartridges. Double-click the Lexmark P910 Series folder on your desktop. If the folder is not on your desktop, reinstall the printer software. See "Uninstalling the Printer Software" and "Installing the Printer Software" for help.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What country is Lexmark printers made in?

Lexmark International, Inc. is a privately held American company that manufactures laser printers and image processing equipment. The company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky. Since 2016, it has been jointly owned by a consortium of three Chinese companies: Apex Technology, PAG Asia Capital and Legend Capital.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I find firmware for Lexmark printers?

• Visit the Lexmark Support site and navigate to the Search for Drivers and Downloads page (A).
  • Find the correct Lexmark product model (B). This will automatically list all supported products (C), then click Browse for Drivers and Downloads.
  • Check filters (D) and update to find the correct load.

:brown_circle: How do I connect to connectconnect network printer in Windows Vista?

Connect a network printer in Windows Vista. Open the Control Panel. 2 Click Hardware and Sound. 3 Double-click the Add Printer icon. 4 Select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer and click Next. 5 Let Windows find the printer. If you recognize it, select your printer and click Next.

How do I add a printer to Windows Vista?

In the Add Printer Wizard, select Add Local Printer. Add Printer Wizard. In the wizard dialog box that appears, select the specific Windows Vista port you want to use for the printer. Click Continue. If you know you need to use a specific port, click the down arrow in the Use an existing port box and select the desired port.

How do I set up a local printer on a server?

Method 1 (administrators only): Install a supported driver on the server. Click Start, select Options, and click Print Folder. Double-click Add Printer, and then click Next. Click Local Printer and then Next. Click Create New Port. In the Type box, click Local Port, and then click Next. Enter the name of the promotion. For example:

What is the best wireless printer for home use?

Dell V313 is Dell's best home printer. It has all the necessary features for home users. The print quality is very high and the life of the pages is extended when printed. The price of the cartridge is also cheap.