How to set up my Wifi extender range?
By connecting to your current network and expanding coverage, your Wireless Router Range Extender enhances your home WiFi network. With the right settings, you will be helped by setting up your extender.
We suggest that you put your extender with the app on our larger devices. For more expertise, see the new literature:
What things are allowed by the Wifi Range Extender software
How do I use the Wi-Fi Range Extender Configuration Software to install my Extender?
Below, we recommend the guidelines.
- To set up the latest installation of a WI-FI range extender:
- Plug the Wifi range extender configuration inside.
- They’re lamps with LEDs.
- If your LED doesn’t light up, press the Battery or On/Off button.
- Link the WiFi Extender Network to your Desktop or Mac via Mywifiext.
- The default WiFi network (SSID) name for the extension .
- The network adapter either has no password, or a password is the default password.
- You’ll be warned by your machine that the Internet is not open. This, to be hoped, is. Keep a wireless connection in place.
Start a tab on the web and enter mywifiext.net. And then the Latest Extender Configuration page will be included. Click on the new EXTENDER Download button or press it. Click or tap the YES or I Agree button if asked to accept the terms and conditions.
Pick your extender’s admin credential. These codes are used for accessing the web browser login configuration of your wifi extender. We advise you, as an operator, to leave your default username and pick a unique password for the Wifi link from your password. From the drop-down menu, select and answer two security questions.
These issues are used to recover the login information for your extender if you forget about them.
- Tap or click only.
- Click or tap YES or Proceed if the Extender asks you to use the Wifi Range Extender Configuration to help.
- Check for WiFi networks in the region by using your extender.
- Select the 2.4GHz CTRL and 5GHz WiFi network names for your network (SSID).
- If your network isn’t available, click See More or tap it.
- Tap the NEXT tab, or click it.
- Type a password for your key system and press or tap NEXT.
Choose SSIDs and passwords for the extender.
- The extender uses the name of the current network by default, with _2GEXT for the 2.4GHz band connected to the top and _5GEXT for the 5GHz band. For each band, the password is the same as your current network, by default.
(Optional) You have the option of using the same WiFi name and password as your current network of Mesh Extenders. If the extension is provided, to activate this option, click the Allow One WiFi Name check box.
- This enables your extender to use the same password and WiFi name on your existing WiFi network (SSID).
- Tap on or release NEXT.
- Adding the configuration to the extender will take several minutes.
- The WiFi network name (SSID) and password for each band of your extender are shown in the extender. Catch the details.
- Go to the WiFi settings on your device to connect to a network extension and a new network extension.
- Go back to your web browser, click the box at the bottom of your screen, and then click the End button.
- Your Extender is now able to really broaden the range of your network.