Net interest earned

Net interest earned,

Definition of Net interest earned:

1. The average amount of interest earned on an insurers investments after investment expense and before income taxes.

Meaning of Net interest earned & Net interest earned Definition

Net Interest Earned,

What is The Meaning of Net Interest Earned?

1. The amount of insurance that an insurer receives after deducting investment costs but before the federal income tax on his investment.

Literal Meanings of Net Interest Earned

Net:

Meanings of Net:
  1. Fish or land with a net (fish or other animal).

2. (Sports) Kicking or Kicking (Ball or Pick) Net (Round)

3. Cover with net.

4. A piece of open mesh material made of wire, rope ope, rope or the like, often used to catch fish or other animals.

5. A network that forms a frame and forms the purpose of sports such as football and hockey.

6. Smooth fabric with very revealing weft.

7. A way to trap someone.

8. Internet.

9. Earn or receive as net income (a cash amount).

10. Remaining after deductions like tax or rebate (quantity, price or value)

11. (Effect or result) final or universal.

Sentences of Net
  1. Damage from fish fats

2. Wright scored 177 goals in six years

3. Fishermen are fixing their nets

4. Turn Wilson's wings into a net

5. Curtains

6. The search has been postponed so that the killers can escape from the net.

7. Ensuring privacy on the web is becoming increasingly difficult.

8. It sold 20% of its shares and made huge profits in the process.

9. Increase in earnings per share

10. The net result is the same

Synonyms of Net

after taxes, obtain, lace, realize, latticework, acquire, fishnet, clear, booby trap, pull in, end, take-home, final, lacework, webbing, closing, mesh, make, after deductions, accumulate, concluding, tulle, netting, openwork, meshwork, bring in, snare, take home, gain, lattice

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. Creating curiosity or attention

2. The state of wanting to know or learn something or someone.

3. Amount that is paid for using a loan borrowed from a permanently repaid amount or for delaying the repayment of loans.

4. Benefits or benefits of a person or group.

5. Interest, action or interest in a company, primarily financial.

6. A group or organization that has a particular common concern, especially in the political or economic field.

Sentences of Interest
  1. I think Eric might be interested in the book.

2. He looks around with interest

3. Integration is not in the public interest

4. Voters must declare their interests

5. Code of National Interests in India, Brazil and Africa

Synonyms of Interest

fascinate, intrigue, share, be attractive to, undivided attention, absorption, for the sake of, to the advantage of, attentiveness, stake, attract, stock, equity, dividends, claim, profits, regard, heed, scrutiny, investment, of benefit to, notice, for the benefit of, returns

Earned:

Meanings of Earned:
  1. Receive (money) for work or services.

Sentences of Earned
  1. I earn £ 10 an hour working in a shop.

Synonyms of Earned

receive a salary of, gross, take home earnings of, take home, be paid

Net Interest Earned,

What Does Net Interest Earned Mean?

1. A simple definition of Net Interest Earned is: The amount of interest that insurance receives on its investment after investment expenses, but this is federal income tax.

Net:

Meanings of Net:
  1. A piece of rope, rope, rope or open mesh material made of it that is commonly used to catch fish or other animals.

2. An open piece of mesh material that carries through a frame at the end of the handle is often used to catch fish, other aquatic animals or insects.

3. A structure made of a net that rests on a frame and is intended for sports such as football and hockey.

4. An open piece of rope tied between two poles divides the playing area into different sports, such as tennis, badminton and volleyball.

5. A safety net.

6. Very revealing fabric with smooth fabric.

7. A system or process of selecting or recruiting someone.

8. A communication network or broadcast.

9. Integrated computer network.

10. Fish or land (fish or other animal) with a net.

11. Pure fishing in (the river)

12. Earn or receive as a network.

13. (In sports) kicking or kicking (ball or puck) in the net (goal)

Sentences of Net
  1. He fished with a golden net tied with a rope made of purple and red thread.

2. Good fishermen make their nets with whale thread and needles.

3. The guide asks students to help collect soil and water samples and use nets to catch fish and other marine life.

4. He uses this material as a net.

5. Once these animals rot, the fishing nets can rise to the surface and the ghost fishing can resume.

6. Some fabrics come with fishing nets or paper fish, others with large wings or robotic pieces.

Synonyms of Net

get, capture, pocket, ensnare, entrap, bag, make a profit of, take captive, ultimate, hook, land

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. Curiosity (something) or feelings of learning.

2. The standard for arousing curiosity or drawing attention.

3. Matters that bother or upset us.

4. The amount that is paid regularly at a certain rate for using the amount paid or for delaying the repayment of loans.

5. Self-interest for welfare.

6. The process, action or process of a company, especially of a financial nature.

7. Legal, property or property rights issues.

8. A group or organization of common interests, primarily in the political or economic field.

9. Create curiosity or concern (of someone)

10. Ask someone to do (something) or get something.

11. Before talking about a company, identify your financial interest in a company.

12. Interesting.

13. Paid with calculation or with interest.

14. Interact with more power or strength than the original.

Sentences of Interest
  1. There is great interest and people read classical art with great enthusiasm and devotion.

2. It's definitely in my interest to learn this because I've been here for about 6 years.

3. Thank you for your interest and good wishes for everything, I cry whenever I think about it.

4. Because we're always looking for sports that stand out from the crowd, we're interested in learning more.

5. He was interested to know more about why Jamie stole it from behind Craigs.

6. Details can only come from someone who has learned or developed a desire and interest in details.

7. This interest in the form of art made it possible to revive many theater groups, regardless of the language used.

8. The campaign generated a great deal of local interest and controversy continues for City Hall.

9. In Scotland, his visit last week received a lot of media attention.

10. I think this can help me understand why I am interested in photography as an art.

Synonyms of Interest

persuade to buy, recreation, diversion, partisanship, leisure activity, fascination, business, beauty, partiality, temptation, allurement, entertainment, amusement, pastime, relaxation, charm, sell, appeal to, tantalization, allure

Net Interest Earned,

Net Interest Earned Meanings:

1. The amount of interest the insurer receives on his investment after the cost of the investment, but this is federal income tax.

Net:

Meanings of Net:
  1. A piece of wire, rope, rope or similar open mesh material commonly used to catch fish or other animals.

2. An open piece of mesh material carried through the frame at the end of the handle, often used to catch fish, other aquatic animals or insects.

3. A frame structure that rests on a frame and is intended for sports such as football and hockey.

4. A piece of loose fabric is tied to a piece of rope between two lines so that the playing area can be divided into different sports such as tennis, badminton and volleyball.

5. Thin fabric with a very loose weave.

6. (In the game) kicking or kicking (ball or puck) (goal)

7. Running away or ignoring something designed to catch or treat you.

8. (Golf Score) Adjusted for the player's disability.

9. Earn or receive as net income (cash).

10. (To someone) return (profit or income)

11. Include a net amount in the calculation, such as B. Tax to reduce the remaining amount to the net amount.

Sentences of Net
  1. He caught fish with a gold net drawn from a rope made of purple and red thread.

2. Good fishermen make their own nets out of whale thread and needles.

3. He uses this material a lot as a net.

4. After the fall of these animals, fishing nets can rise to the surface and ghost fishing can resume.

5. Materials used include bamboo, fishing nets, garden nets, glue, canvas, clothing line and spray paint.

6. Many deep-sea animals, in addition to giant squid, appeared in fishing nets without being filmed in their natural environment.

7. Although I have spent most of my life in the Selby area, I have never seen so many fishermen pull shellfish, mussels and tuna nets out of the muddy waters of the Ovas River.

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. The amount that is paid regularly at a certain rate to use the loan amount or to delay the repayment of loans.

2. Achieving selfishness for the sake of well-being.

3. A group or organization that has a specific common concern, especially in politics or business.

4. To arouse curiosity or concern (to someone)

5. Before you talk about it, indicate your financial interest in a company.

Sentences of Interest
  1. There is a lot of interest here and people study classical art with great interest and dedication.

2. It is definitely in my best interest to learn this since I have been here for almost 6 years.

3. Because we're always looking for games that stand out from the crowd, we're interested in learning more about them.

4. This made him more interested in why Jamie stole it from behind Craigs.

5. Regardless of the interest in the language used in the art form, it was possible to revive many theater groups.

6. The campaign has generated a lot of interest from locals and the mayoral race is underway.

7. His visit to Scotland last week received a lot of media attention.

8. I think this can help me understand why I am interested in photography as an art form.

9. If you want to add visual interest to your artwork, try the texture.

Synonyms of Interest

leisure pursuit, business matter, portion, matter, care, loyalty, engrossment, preference