Nephophilia

Nephophilia

What does Nephilia mean and where do you get these words? ۔

I thought it was a cloud obsession.

I think you misspelled it. I think it's neophilia.

In this case, this is the sequence.

/ neeohfilee * / The quality of being excited and happy about new things. In general, the majority are members of hackers, sci-fi enthusiasts, and other connected ultramodern subcultures, including the security wing of the Well Earth Environmental Movement, workers, various cafeteria members, and the Descardin / Newgun underground. All of these groups largely overlap and (if there is evidence) appear to share science fiction, music, and oriental food hacker-specific tropics. The opposite is true.

Any dictionary ... online or offline ... even if nothing can fit all of its words.

Fleas are the things that usually lift you out of ecstasy.

It's not fear ... things you never want to do because you're scared or too scared.

نوفیلیا

/ neeohfilee * / The quality of being excited and happy about new things. In general, the majority are members of hackers, sci-fi enthusiasts, and other connected ultramodern subcultures, including the security wing of the Well Earth Environmental Movement, workers, various cafeteria members, and the Descardin / Newgun underground. All of these groups strongly overlap and (if there is evidence) appear to share science fiction, music, and oriental food hacker-like traps. The opposite is true.

Nephophilia