Neko Boy

Neko Boy

What is Nico Boy Mobile Phone? ۔

I read Nico Boy on a deviant art site and found nothing online that would tell me what it is. Does it sound like a weird, dynamic image of a young man with animal ears and tails? Not on Wikipedia, maybe not ...

The literal meaning of nehko is cat.

In mobile phones and manga, it is often used in conjunction with girls or boys to represent half a human and half a cat in a mobile phone. Therefore, a good child will become a male character who is half cat and half human.

Good boy

Good boy

This page can help you.

D:

What is Nico Boy Mobile Phone?

I read Nico Boy on a deviant art site and found nothing online that would tell me what it is. Does it look like a strange, moving image of a young man with animal ears and tails? Not on Wikipedia, maybe not ...

Neko Boy

Neko Boy

Nico means cat ... so LE FANE is the Cat Boy in the picture. There is no mobile phone called Nico Boy, but there is a mobile phone with Nico character. All I know is a cell phone that had a big Nikos scandal called Lewis.

Well, be it a good girl or a boy, a lot of people draw fan art. And yes, you're right, Nico is a kind of cartoon that looks like an animal (half human, half kitty): D

Neko Boy