Definition of Negotiation:
Discuss to reach an agreement.
Negotiation: The process by which a communication device is transferred from one party (transfer) to another party (recipient) by approval or delivery. The buyer is notified of the price in good faith and without assignment of assignment rights and accepts unacceptable rights.
Negotiations are strategic discussions that resolve issues in a way that is acceptable to both parties. In negotiations, each party tries to persuade the other to agree with their point of view. In negotiations, everyone involved tries to avoid fighting, but everyone agrees to reach an agreement.
Acquisition: Uses a sorting method other than closed deals.
Bank: Accepts or negotiates communication devices.
Negotiation involves giving and receiving, which means that one party is always at the forefront of the negotiation. However, the other side had to give up, no matter how small.
General: The process of negotiating (giving and receiving) between two or more parties (each with their own goals, needs and positions) trying to find common ground and resolve issues of mutual interest. Or reached an agreement to resolve the dispute. Nominal form of verb to negotiate.
Synonyms of Negotiation
Discussion, Interchange of views, Summit, Press conference, Huddle, Convention, Haggling, Package deal, Conference, Summit conference, Session, Seance, News conference, Meeting, Commercial transaction, Chaffer, Collective bargaining, Palaver, Confabulation, Bargaining session, Business deal, Chaffering, Sitting, Bargaining, Transaction, Coming to terms, Summitry, Consultation, Eyeball-to-eyeball encounter, Turn, Council, Congress, Haggle, High-level talk, Discussion, Pourparler, Parley, Deal, Higgling, Consultations, Deliberation, Council fire, Confrontation, Conference, Negotiations, ■■■■■■■■■■ Package bargaining, Conclave, Audience, Consultation, Debate, Powwow, Council of war, Pattern bargaining, Discussions, Parleying, Deliberations, Operation, Dialogue, Confab, Exchange of views, Interview, Talks
How to use Negotiation in a sentence?
- Winning or losing is not always necessary, because relationships are sometimes more important than reasoning, and communication alone can save a relationship.
- Negotiations can take place between buyers and sellers, employers and potential employees, or governments of two or more countries.
- The player and team management negotiate contracts for new players, which will bring many additional benefits.
- Negotiations can help reduce debt, reduce home sales prices, increase contract terms, or get a better deal on a car.
- Our companies are not currently equally interested in working together, but we may be able to communicate well in the future.
- When talking, be sure to explain your position, put yourself in someone else's shoes, control your emotions and know when to leave.
- Global sanctions are being discussed.
- Negotiations are strategic discussions that resolve issues in a way that is acceptable to both parties.
Meaning of Negotiation & Negotiation Definition