Definition of Necessities:
The principle according to which something must be so, by virtue either of logic or of natural law.
Bare essentials required universally for subsistence or survival, or for maintaining a certain minimum standard-of-living.
The state or fact of being required.
An indispensable thing.
Synonyms of Necessities
Essential requirement, Prerequisite, Indispensable item, Indispensable thing, Essential, Requisite, Necessary, Fundamental, Basic, Essential requirement, Prerequisite, Indispensable item, Indispensable thing, Essential, Requisite, Necessary, Fundamental, Basic
How to use Necessities in a sentence?
- But since the Idea of Causation is a necessary condition of the very possibility of objective empirical knowledge, Newtons laws must share this necessity.
- My family and I are planning a trip to go to Hawaii, so we are busy gathering all the necessities required for the trip.
- The necessities were available in the region so we decided on that location as an optimal location for our new warehouse.
- A good book is a necessity when travelling.
- The necessity of providing parental guidance.
- Too many people in the world do not have the necessities of life because big business and big money have unequally distributed assets.
Meaning of Necessities & Necessities Definition