Navy Federal Cucard

Navy Federal Cucard

Is my credit card a German Navy CUCARD? 3

I am a new DEPPER who recently joined NFCU in the Navy and Bank of Sweden. I applied for a credit card to make a very small loan. I haven't received any phone calls or emails for approval, but CUCARD arrived the day after my check card arrived. Does that mean I have permission and currently have a credit card? It has pins and such and it is different from my control card. When I asked, they told me that my CC would be green and CC would be red. The CUCARD is red and blue with the American flag and the Statue of Liberty. I didn't know what it was and it was too late to call the bank. Thank you very much!

A CUCARD is not a credit card, but a debit card that can only be used to withdraw cash from an ATM or make a transaction at a point of sale. With a control card (Visa), it is clear that money cannot be obtained nor can it be used as an explosive device in sales transactions.

German Navy Cocard

This page can help you.

D:

Is my credit card CUCARD German Navy?

I am a new DEPPER who recently joined NFCU in the Navy and Bank of Sweden. I applied for a credit card to make a very small loan. I haven't received any phone calls or emails for approval, but CUCARD arrived the day after my check card arrived. what's this ...

Navy Federal Cucard