National Animal Of Germany

Why the ■■■■■ and the arm of the German eagle? ۔

I know it's different from a coat of arms and it's a crossbow and a coat of arms, but why? Was anyone in the government impressed by it and was it a symbol of war or war? Did Germany think it embodied freedom? (If yes, why?)

PD: Actually, I tried to search the internet. I can't find much.

The eagle was once a symbol of power in Jupiter (who you are) and in the Roman army.

In 800, Charlemagne tried to create a state based on the ideas of the Roman Empire, called Empire, among others. So he used Roman symbols. A royal eagle lives in his palace Aix-la-Chapelle. Therefore, this symbol became the current coat of arms of Germany.

The national animal of Germany

The national animal of Germany

This page can help you.

D:

Why is the German eagle an animal and a national symbol?

I know it's different from a coat of arms and it's an animal and a national coat, but why? Was anyone in the government impressed by it and was it a symbol of war or war? Did Germany think it embodied freedom? (If yes, why?)

PS: I really ...

There are many reasons why it was chosen as Germany's official and national animal. A national speaker wrote an extensive article on the German national animal, the eagle. Check the source.

The eagle is usually a symbol of royalty, power and pride. why not. Many counties (and cultures) established eagles.