Naruto's Dad

Naruto's Dad

Naruto's father, what is his name?

Is Manto Namikaz as Cashi said it is (so it's official)

Arshi Kazma is a fan of a name because she has read her name on the parchment that carried her. Although this character (to me) does not look like his name, with this letter, pe * lol *

On the book, Jaraya is named on the right, followed by the letter P in the middle, then Azumi Naruto on the left.

Manato Namikaze Unidime Fourth Cage.

Arshi Kazma was considered the name of the fourth cage, but eventually Minato Namikaze became the case.

Your mother's name is:

Kashina Azumaki

Yes, everyone who reads the manga knows that the fourth cage is their narto. We found out that when the fourth cage told Jaria (in flashback) how much he appreciated the main character in the book, his name was actually Norto. The fourth cage decided to give his son the name because he admired Jeria so much, except that when he sealed his son's nine-tailed fox, he didn't want anyone to know. So Naruto took his mother. Instead, the nickname, Azumaki. You don't know that in Tagh Anim ... only in Manga chapter. Let's see ... I'll find it ... I think that's what Naruto asked for in Chapter 382 ... Maybe it will continue until 383. I also think the fourth cage is real, but with all this mystery of Kashmimoto can we say for sure?

The most common and widely used name for the fourth cage is Manato Namikaz.

Manato Namikaze (àà à £ Âà £ Âà £ Âà Âà Âà £ نم نم نم نم نم نم نم نم ونو کون پی کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون کون © Fourth Cage (›) (›  " £  ®ç ®çÂ" ý ±, unidime cage) and Naruto Ozumoki. He is a student of Jaraya and is a teacher of Kakashi Hatik, Otto Uchiha and Run.

Her name is Minato Namikaz. They were known as the Uniday Cage (Fourth Cage) and Konhaha's Yellow Flash. It is the strongest curve of the village of leaves. While living in Leaf Village, the nine-pound fox was stopped and Unidem sacrificed his life to seal a nine-pound fox in Naruto. It's morning and everyone loves it

Naruto's Dad