Nair Eyebrows

Nair Eyebrows

What should I do if my eyebrows are burning? 3

I put hair around my eyebrows (a friend said yes). It caught fire, so I cleaned it up ... partly swollen. I put aloe vera in it. Now you have Red SS. what I have to do?

Stupid, you don't have to stick your nose in your face! Add aloe vera, coconut or vitamin E lotion. Also, apply antibiotics such as Neusporan or Bactin to prevent damaged skin from becoming infected, which is more dangerous because the top layer is chemically burned. Stop following your friend's advice.

Check out the page below. Provides UCT and first aid information for commercial UCT (like MSDS Safety Data Sheet. I don't know which UCT you are using. Always read the UCT instructions and follow the manufacturer's instructions!

Get an eyebrow pencil that matches your eyebrows. It will give them a visual appeal to be there. Then line up your eyes to cover your eyes. Try to hide it everywhere. As long as the pencil helps. . If you decide to make your eyebrows real by drawing, make your eyebrows real too. Stop trying to style them in the arc. Make it as comfortable as possible. good luck!

Nair Eyebrows

Nair Eyebrows

Find a doctor for your facial injuries. As far as eyebrows are concerned, we have to wait for them to grow again. Suggested reading: UCT information in the box.

Maybe you are allergic to it! Call your doctor

Nair Eyebrows