Nail Whitening Pencil

Nail Whitening Pencil

Can you use a nail pen as an eyeliner? 3

I have a pen that I usually put under my nails to improve my appearance and I was wondering if it would be better to use eyeliner. it's the same..? I was going to use it as an eyeliner, but I had to put it on the waterline, so I bothered to use it. Of course, I will sharpen it after someone else's use to keep the germs away from my nails.

I don't want to do this. Not designed for eye use.

Absolutely, oh, and use nail polish for your eye shadow. If you put a small liner on the water line, it will become very sticky, especially if you think your shoes are not clean. If you want it to show, apply liner / shadow at the base of the eyelids, not on the water line and in your tear ducts, in the outer corners of your eyes with or without shadow A and / off / champagne glitter. I prefer high lights), open your eyes to your bones and eyebrows and look alert.

No, do not put it in your ■■■■ as it is not suitable for make-up so the material is not light enough and may cause irritation and swelling or water (my partner does). I tried and it ended) and believe me, it doesn't look so good D:

I don't recommend it, it's for nails, I use it for that. When it comes to finding the perfect eyeliner, you never know what you'll like unless you try something different. Even if it's expensive, try to sell it or if you don't like it after using it a few times, try to stop so you don't waste your money.

I wouldn't do that because it's not for your eyes and it's probably unsafe. It can irritate your eyes, I don't.

Nail Whitening Pencil

Nail Whitening Pencil

I did and there was no problem. It's really up to you.

Nail Whitening Pencil