Não Sinto Vontade De Ter Relação Com Meu Namorado

I don't feel like having sex with my boyfriend anymore, what should I do? ۔

We fell in love at the age of 2 and I fell in love with myself - crazy, this is the face that makes me look ugly like a princess but my son has more than enough to handle, yes I eat my share Yes or I love it, no I know what happened to me this week until I dreamed, what I was doing or was with my neighbor (yes I was with him for a long time ), More with my boyfriend, no spark to warm up the relationship, when it came I wanted something else, yes to be away from jyoto, like I'm watching an old movie or on the net, if he's gone He also gave me Vedizina, but is it me or what should I do? I have already decided or liked it very much, I know that me is the right person for me !!

To update

I'm worried I'm already lost if I or I love, but I hate the end or I love and that he's the right person for me because I feel good when I'm with him And I want to be with him, who loves as much as he loves and has time, but my lack of it is hurting our desire.

Is this something or is your relationship not bad? Will she try to take more care of him? No or you should be afraid to do so, if no one will feel happy ... know it to make you happy ... and you, the tent too, try to impress with the idea of ​​exchanging your love ... prepare a romantic night for you ... buy accessories, buy. We say you have to feel the wave, but well, the wave wants to touch it or whatever it does. The parts that should be for you, not him. Make Vorlaufboas ... so you can relax and get whatever is inside. I appreciate that you are very happy to be married to your boyfriend. But don't forget that one or you should have a good conversation with him first. No one needs to solve the problems that someone is talking about. Try to tell a willing person ... because you are guaranteed that you like him or are afraid to let him be with him, but you know how to try, in the race to do New stuff ... new positions, accessories ...

Dude, are you taking medicine or not? Could it be, or does the boy know how to do it right, and how does he do polymerase? The fear that it's over, especially the full session, the fear of facing a gossip woman first ... then to have half a friend

Sometimes it is necessary to warm up a desire, but doing something that excites you is the same as flirting.

They..

I agree that as you can see it still loves.

And I don't speak, I'm fit or I like it very much, I know - the right person for me.

It's hard to understand, don't you think?

You don't look at your boyfriend all day and all over the place and create new positions. , Use them as toys and be creative.

The most famous thing is that my girlfriend never Fès