Myollies

Myollies

Suddenly old?

It happened to me too, but after a long day of skating, I got back to normal. I kept skating until you came back. He is good at arcades and after a week of not skating, he can't even win, so keep skating. It's not really happening to me right now

Myollies

Myollies

Shouldn't you lose your base in a week or two? I haven't skated in months, but I'm pretty sure if I get on board now, I can get off, Oli, and flip the kick. Just guess what I think? Try to jump off the board to strengthen your muscles.

All you need to worry about is jumping and knowing where your feet are. You can do this by practicing looking at the board during the Oli, because you know where your feet are, and if you land, you can't lose. If you practice for a while, you can see the future.

What happened was that he slipped once and got frustrated and then there was a psychological problem and he didn't think he could do it. What I'm going to do is walk up to my bar like I normally do and do nothing and then just be like Oli and Blue A!

Ok i

Myollies

Myollies

I have a very small question.

Maybe it's because you're sick or not comfortable.

Myollies

Myollies

Suddenly old? ^

Well, I've been inside for a while and haven't been in a week or two and when I'll go with my parents now. If I keep them even, they will be very small ... If I don't keep my front legs close to my waist, I can take them to a moderate height. What do I do ... I don't want to end it?

It happened to me too, but after a long day of skating, I got back to normal. I kept skating until you came back. He's good at arcades and after a week of not skating, he can't even skate, so keep skating. It's not really happening to me right now

Shouldn't you lose your base in a week or two? I haven't skated in months, but I'm sure if I get on board now I can get off, Oli, and flip the kick. Just guess what I think? Try to jump off the board to strengthen your muscles.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You can do this by practicing looking at the board during the Oli, because you know where your feet are, and if you land, you can't lose. If you practice for a while, you can see the future.

What happened was he slipped once, got frustrated, and then he got mentally disturbed and thought he couldn't do it. What I'm going to do is walk up to my bar like I normally do and do nothing and then just be like Oli and Blue A!

Ok i

I have a very small question.

Probably because you are sick or not resting.

Myollies

Myollies

Myollies

Suddenly old ۔

Well, I've been in and out for a while and haven't been in a week or two and when I'll let my parents down now. If I keep them evenly they will be much less ... If I don't keep my front legs close to the back I can bring them to a height of moderation. What can I do ... I don't want it to end.

It happened to me too, but after a long day of skating, I got back to normal. I kept skating until you came back. He is good at arcade and after a week of not skating he can't even skate, so keep skating. This is not really happening to me.

Shouldn't you lose your base in a week or two? I haven't skated in months, but I'm pretty sure if I get on board now I can get off, flip Oli and Cook. I think just practice? Try to jump off the board to strengthen your muscles.

All you have to do is jump up and figure out where your feet are. You can do this by practicing looking at the board during the Oli, because you know where your feet are, and you can't remember if you land. If you practice for a while, you can see the future.

What happened was he slipped once, got frustrated, and then he got mentally disturbed and thought he couldn't do it. All I'm going to do is walk up to my bar as I usually do and nothing else and then just be like Oli and Blue A!

Ok me

Myollies

Myollies

Suddenly old 3

Okay fine. If I put them evenly, they will be very low ... If I don't keep my forelegs very close to the back, I can bring them to medium height. What do I do ... I don't want it to end?

It happened to me too, but after a long day of skating it is back to normal, keep going until you get it back. He is good at arcades and after a week of not skating he can't even do Oli, so keep skating. This is not really happening to me right now.

Shouldn't you lose your base in a week or two? I haven't skated in months, but now I'm pretty sure when I get on board I can land, oli and flip the kick. I think just practice? Try to jump off the board to strengthen your muscles.

All you have to do is jump in and find out where your feet are. You can do this by practicing looking at the board during the Oli, because you know where your feet are, and if you land, you can't remember. If you practice for a while, you can see the future.

What happened was he slipped once and he got frustrated and then some psychological problems arose and he didn't even think he could do that. All I'm going to do is walk to my bar as I usually do and nothing else and then just be like Oli and BLAOW A!

Ok i

Myollies