My Us Cellular

My Us Cellular

How do I access my US voicemail from another phone?

| To listen to messages from another device: dial your mobile number. Press * during the greeting and enter your password when prompted.

Also asks: Can I access my voicemail from another phone?

To listen to your voicemail messages from another phone: Dial the 10-digit mobile number. When you hear your voicemail, press the * key to cancel. When you receive the announcement from the headset, enter the 10-digit cordless phone number and cancel the announcement by pressing the * key.

Secondly, how can I check my voicemail from another Android phone?

The most common way to get your voicemail on your Android device is to call your voicemail. Dial your number from your phone or use the speed dial number to access your voicemail:

1. Launch the phone app.
  2. At the bottom, tap the number pad icon.
  3. Press and hold 1.
  4. Enter your voicemail password when prompted.

How do I access my answering machine in the United States?

Configure and receive

1. Access your mailbox by dialing * 86 or your 10-digit cordless phone number + SEND.
  2. Follow these instructions to set up your mailbox: Select English or Spanish as the language setting. Set your password to 410 digits. Write your voting signature. Record or select your greeting.
  3. Start with your inbox.

Does US Cellular support a visual answering machine?

Visual answering machine is the new billing standard, but US Cellular is not!

How can I reset my voicemail password from another phone?

Phone Call

How do I log into Verizon Voicemail from another phone?

Checking your voicemail messages

Can I check my voicemail online?

Allows you to check messages and manage your account from any Internet-connected device. You can listen to your voice messages online by logging into the YouMail website. Open your inbox and click on a message you want to hear. You have more options on the website than in the app.

How can you access your Tmobile voicemail from another phone?

Enter your telephone number and press the asterisk (*) or the pound sign (#) to cancel the announcement in the answering machine. Enter your password when prompted and listen to the messages. You can also check your voicemail by calling 1805MESSAGE (18056377243) from your landline.

How can I check my answering machine?

To listen to voicemail messages from another phone: How can I edit my voicemail message?

1. Open the phone app.
  2. Press and hold 1 to call the answering machine.
  3. Enter the PIN code and press #.
  4. Press * for the menu.
  5. Press 4 to change settings.
  6. Press 1 to edit your ad.
  7. Follow the recorded instructions.

My Us Cellular