My Retainer Doesn T Fit Anymore

My retainer no longer sits in my teeth ... help? ۔

Okay fine. Found followers 2 years ago? I used it for a while, but stopped using it because I was too lazy to use it when I was on schedule. Now when I saw my gear in motion, I panicked and put it back on, only my shirt didn't fit anymore. However, I can force them to stay there. If I put it there, it will change and eventually become compatible. ?

It depends on how far your teeth have moved. You can try using your retainer and see if your teeth shrink after a while, but if it's too much, you may need your years or even I have been with you for 3 years. I was lazy and stopped using my retainer, my teeth looked fine but when I saw my year or he told me to wear those years. But don't worry, shifting is normal. Just mount your mount and see what happens. But two years is a long time.

Don't do that. You urgently need a new plaster and a new Z retainer. I had the same problem, trying to play to straighten my retaining wires, and it didn't end until my teeth got weird. I don't see it, but I have to pay for the arrest. I suggest you go to another dentist and deposit a new amount and get rid of crooked teeth and pay for anything that is unbelievable.

I had this problem, I left it for 2 weeks thinking that I don't need to use it anymore. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Excited, I have to change my clothes next week> :(

Hahaha, I'm not even using my retainer. When I take a bath, I put it in my mouth. And he said it looks good hahaha so yes it can be helpful in getting your teeth back.

It happened to me, I had to get a new tooth because my teeth changed completely, because I didn't have all my teeth when they pulled me and when they pulled me.

You need to bring a new one that suits your ■■■■. And this time, make sure you're not too lazy.

Good luck

My retainer no longer sits in my teeth ... help? 3

Right 2 years ago Followers? I used it for a while, but stopped using it because I was too lazy to use it when I was on schedule. Now when I saw the movement of my gear I panicked and put it on again, only my shirt didn't fit anymore. However, I can keep them there. If I put it there, will it change and eventually become compatible? ?

It depends on how much your teeth are moving. You can try to use your patience and see if your teeth will fall out after a while, but if it is too much, then I have to see me too I am lazy and I stopped working with my patience, my teeth look fine but when I look at my years or she says I have to wear those years. But don't worry, shifting is normal. Just set your mount and see what happens. But two years is a long time.

Don't do that. You really need a new dental mold and a new retainer. I had the same problem, I tried to play with my retaining wires to straighten them, and it didn't end until my teeth were weird. I don't see it, but I have to pay for the arrest. I recommend that you go to another dentist and deposit a new amount and get rid of crooked teeth and pay the price of anything that is unbelievable.

I had this problem, I left it for 2 weeks thinking I don't need to use it anymore. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Hello, I have some clothes to wear next week> :(

Hahaha, I'm not using my retainer either. When I have fodder, I put it in my mouth. And he said it looks good hahaha so yes it can help you get your teeth back.

It happened to me, I had to get a new tooth because my teeth had changed completely, because when they pulled me and when they pulled me I didn't have all the teeth.

You need to get a new one that suits your chin. And this time, make sure you're not too lazy.

Good luck

I may be able to move, but I can't imagine it being too comfortable for you. You may need to see your doctor.

You will adopt at some point. :)