My Rabbit Is Laying On His Side And Not Moving

My rabbit is lying on his side and is not moving or eating !!?

You may not have a pet or emergency veterinarian, mainly because you are not caring for rabbits properly.

Now find a veterinarian for each of them and take the patient with you.

Of course, you need to call the doctor. Find an animal number somewhere because if you have one place, you have three pets. If not, find a clinic on the Internet. This is not good. If you do nothing, chances are you will.

I now!

He may be sick, you should take your rabbit to the doctor for a check up, it is not a good thing.

My rabbit is lying on his side and is not moving or eating !!? ۔

My rabbit hasn't moved or eaten since this morning, he can't get up but he's still breathing ... I tried to feed him with my hands but he wouldn't open his mouth and when I He picked it up, moved it, tried to kick and kick it, but when I put it back on the ground, he looked too weak to stand and was lying on his side; does he? ? Please let me know !! I'm so scared !! PS: It's not a veterinarian's prince who doesn't give me this is not an option of the veterinarian who's a veterinarian and it's not a cassis who says it's in the cage all the time. .. Please help me :( !!!

I haven't taken care of him for a few days, I haven't fed him well and maybe he is dehydrated and there is no doctor around him ... this is really not an option: (please tell me) Tell me what I can do to become a lifeguard. He tried to get up but couldn't ... The rabbit now looks very thin and wants to be bottle-fed or bottle-fed ... please help me I care more than that but from now on ... but what should I do?

You cannot have a pet or an emergency veterinarian, mainly because you are not taking proper care of the rabbit.

Now find a veterinarian for each of them and take the patient with you.

Of course, you need to call the doctor. Find a veterinarian number because if you have a pet somewhere. Otherwise, find a clinic on the Internet. This is not good. If you do nothing, chances are you will.

I now!