My People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge

Christian, do you explain that my people left because of lack of knowledge? (Wednesday 4: 6)? 3

If we know that to fear the Lord is to acquire knowledge, thank you and be blessed for your participation.

March 4: 6 (better blue)

6 My people perish for lack of knowledge, because you [the priests] have rejected knowledge. I will also reject you so that you will not be my priest, because you have forgotten your law. , I will forget your children too.

Marcia

Hello Marcia,

Wow, that's a big question that really applies today. We have the wheat that is the Word and it contains all the information needed to learn the truth and in life. Many of them are called pastors, pastors, pastors, doctors and even teach things that are against the scriptures. Countless lives have been ruined by false teachers who spread heresy. Through one Spirit, the Word teaches through your existence, actions and messages that are blessed around you.

He trusts in me [standing on me and trusting in me] as the scripture says: Fountains of living water and rivers will flow [constantly] from within. John 7:38 p.m.

Sometimes good people get angry and give you their best advice, as Job did when he got good advice from his friends. The imperfect human mind is nothing compared to extraordinary human wisdom.

Psalm 119: 9 Can a young man clear his way? Take care and protect yourself according to your words [harmonize your life with them].

Ps 119: 10 I seek you with all my heart, I ask you, I want you and I long for you. Oh, don't let me deviate or deviate from your orders [voluntarily or intentionally]. [II Chr 15:15]

Psalm 119: 11 I believe in my heart that I will not sin against you.

Psalms 119: 12 Blessed be the LORD, teach me thy statutes. Psalm 119: 912

Deuteronomy 32: 1 Warning, heaven and I [Moses] will speak, and the earth will hear my words.

Deut 32: 2 My message will fall like rain, my tea will flow like dew, like light rain on soft grass and like a servant on grass.

Deut 32: 3 For I will declare the name of the LORD; Give us greatness and praise it.

Deut 32: 4 He is a rock, his perfect work: for all his ways are law and truth. A man of faith without danger or deviation is just and fair. Exception 32: 1: 4 MP

Proverbs 3: 5 Restrain God with all your heart and mind, trust Him and do not trust your vision or understanding.

Proverbs 3: 6 Recognize him, recognize him, and acknowledge him in all his ways, and he will make your paths straight and upright. Proverbs 3: 5.6 MP

2 Timothy 3:16 All scriptures are inspired (given by inspiration) and useful for teaching, correcting and condemning sin, correcting error and discipline in obedience, [and] teaching in righteousness. (Strength, purpose and living according to custom),

2 Timothy 3:17 That man might be perfect and able, well formed, perfect in all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17a.

Psalms 119: 104 I understand his commandments there. I hate all bad ways.

Ps 119: 105 Your word is a lamp to my foot and a light to my path. [Pro. 6:23.] Psalm 119: 104,105 MP

Trust in the Word, as it is written on the grain, gives us the right direction. Those who follow His words and obey Him will be blessed in all their deeds. Many people go to church and even get counseling, but they will soon finish their work, wondering why they were not blessed. Living in sin will never be a blessing. He will never bless us if we obey His perfect will.

First, consider the context. The sea was written for the nation, not for Christians. Since then, they have abandoned their belief in the truth and abandoned idolatry. So, Samandar marries Gomer, a Ute who is also an unfaithful woman. He used the sea as an example that he was a faithful husband but an unfaithful wife. They abandoned knowledge to encourage lies and evil.

Basically, fearing God means you have to understand that God exists and there is no one else and that He has the power to discipline, bless, curse, take His life, make Him and break you. Has the option. Separately, its inhabitants have lost their minds, whose benefits have been lost because they are no longer afraid. They were no longer just worshiping the Lord, they were imprisoned in the idols of the earth. As they went, their minds became dark. That is why he died. They could have gotten more, but they broke the deal.

If we trust those we trust, we will not die. But if we do not study His Word, prioritize it, seek His wisdom and guidance, and try to act on our own, we somehow die, from the end of our lives. very far. God and since He is the source of all knowledge, in times of trouble we do not know what to do because we do not seek Him. We desire the wealth of grace. We will fight harder than those who set their hearts on it.

I know a man who once claimed to be a Christian. He left, living alone and losing his driver's license. So he goes to Walmart every day to buy a bottle. He had no friends, no people, no life beyond the bottle. You perished only because you cast a cloud over your mind and rejected the knowledge and wisdom that if you came back your life could be beautiful, generous, happy and profitable.

First, I saw several interviewers mention that it was once written for Jews. this is true. However, the general application is as follows: 1. Understand the spoken context, type, purpose, etc. 2. Apply current life with text. New Testament writers took the liberty of doing so, and their biblical advice was certainly put to good use. Second, the application is clear: we must be knowledgeable to be stable and safe in arms and will. We must not be fooled, but understand what God's will is. We need to understand the basic teachings about principles, life, etc. is about . If there was ever a generation that was destroyed due to lack of knowledge, it is now.

Just as good works follow true faith, so it is the duty of a wise man to impart wisdom. (Ecclesiastes 12: 9) The Word is a revelation to people, revealing its eternal truth and purpose. For example, real guidelines include "plans to achieve and create" and life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

But in the Age of Sea, the clergy "ignored" the law, so people were "destroyed" by a lack of knowledge. (Wednesday, 4, 6) "Where there is no revelation, moderate men are left alone" ...

One may ask: Can the fear of God become the knowledge of God when one needs to study God for the first time to know why he should fear? Because they were killed by them, they "fear God's judgment, so fear God, then seek the knowledge of God." (Proverbs 1: 7) Knowing this will help us to increase our faith: “Faith promotes salvation.

Wednesday 4: 6 (King James Version)

6 My people die for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, so that you are not my priest. Because you have forgotten your rules, I will forget your children too.

It only means that my people are destroyed because they are fools and you are fools because you reject knowledge and that is why I will reject you and you will not become a priest. You have forgotten your law. , I will forget your children.

This is not the last nation, this is really the context of this verse, it speaks in a prophetic manner that is not addressed to anyone, but anyway the first part only means that you are broken because you Are not. Know me and you don't want to know me.

No, newborn, I don't mean that. What you are saying is that we need knowledge to know it well, that does not mean. But I was a new man and I will answer that, here are some tips for new Christians, the knowledge that we learn that saves us, and the knowledge that we can learn later whether we survive Because we are from the milk of milk as the flesh of the Word, to sustain us when we are mature in Christ. Wheat was written not to be read and now you will understand why. The Old Testament is translated from Hebrew and Hebrew like any other language, for its accuracy or in Hebrew the word for fear is Yar Ah Ta Fame meaning fear, praise, admiration, love, religion. Apart from the formal meaning of worship, its meanings are wide. If you really recognize yourself as the Almighty, it will show in your behavior, in your daily life, in the form of praise. Let's just say that. Do you know anyone else who can ■■■■ roofs? Now in Late 4: 6, now as a recruiter, what do you think knowledge means? If you think it has to do with knowledge, with knowledge, no, because it has to do with knowledge. You can't always read a verse with all its meanings, you read the verses too and then: 4: 1 ... God's children argue with the locals ... He does his job and,. ... without truth, without grace, without knowledge ... v. It was idolatry that made them illegal in their social and religious aspects. Is 4: 6 and 4:14 that he described the problem as a lack of knowledge? But here at sea, there is a perfect example of the same problem with stubborn Jews. The same is true of Christians. He values ​​his relationship with his people more than his offer (religion). Whatever the external success, we are more concerned with studying the heart. 6: 6 For I seek mercy, and there is no greater sacrifice and sacrifice than knowledge. Knowledge is what people have had since atheism, because most of the Christian community is always waiting for it, not realizing that it happened without it. When you increase your grain you increase your knowledge.