My Mom Asked Me To Sleep With Her

Mom wants me to sleep in her bed ...

My mother (divorced, single mother) is always begging and wants me to sleep with her in her bed (bed king size tug is hahaha)

Sometimes I can get out of crime and sleep in my room / bed once a week ... but he likes me to sleep with him

After all, I'm 17, I'll be 18 this summer.

And I mean, I know it's definitely not normal ... but isn't it healthy? I feel this way, but I don't know how to stop it without hurting it and leaving it alone or frustrated / angry. To convince me

Does it tell my mom psychologically? I have to leave, there's a point if I'm going to college in September ...

Thank you very much

Natural.

In fact, it is okay for a brother, mother and daughter to sleep in the same bed.

I know many children who sleep with their mothers and are 16 or 17 years old.

If things ...

But thank God, if your mother wants you to sleep, I think she needs someone to keep her company.

Many people feel lonely, many may be scared, many people may be very sad when they are alone, many may be afraid that they will soon lose a loved one, so come with them Sleep ...

Now that you are gone, he may be sad and want to spend time with you.

You can try to ask him ... as if he is joking and can you ask him why I am sleeping with you?

Believe me ... I'm 19 and my mom keeps telling me to sleep with her ... even though I haven't done it in 5 years, she still feels like I last The beds have been changed.

no! This is not normal! It has a name, it is called:!. Emotional, which leads to openness! For this reason! If it is now, then why is it! Your mother has mental health problems that need to be treated by a professional psychologist.

In fact ... there are a lot of psychologists online, email one or two people and ask the same questions you asked here ... believe me, they will all come back with the same answer. That her mother has an attachment problem that she is dealing with. White dot!

Some women are afraid to sleep alone, they sleep better with the boy.

There are men who have done something with their mother and have not allowed their identity to be known to her, only the media or society says, but it happens and not everyone is affected. Even in this ancient Greek story, this man slept with his mother Jakosta (sup?). It was called Odysseus Complex.

Anyway, I think you should try to see if you can make it feel safe to sleep alone.

Mom loves me