My Husband Sleeps All The Time

My husband sleeps all the time! Which makes me sad What should I do?

He always likes to sleep. Nothing happened to him. She likes to sleep We have 2, 6 and 3 and they just watch all the time, for example. Also, it's hard to wake him up to go to work because he likes to sleep! He slept all his life, lost all the games and the time he had with me and him ... what should I do?

It was bad for her to go to the doctor ...

You have to tell him that he can't live with someone who will sleep his whole life. He remembers growing up and hanging out with you. This is not a lifestyle. I like to sleep too, but I only sleep on weekends. It's ridiculous what your man did! It is selfish to say that I like gold and ignore your family all the time. This is not normal. Let him know that things need to change. Sleep is good, but we don't sleep all day. This is not a lifestyle. You say it's okay, but do you think he can be depressed and that's why he's always in sleep? Some people just want to avoid living like this because they are in so much trouble. I just realized that this could be a reason to talk about it or watch it. I now.

Why did you wake up your husband to go to work? This is a group so it must at least take some responsibility for itself. You are your wife, not your mother, nanny or secretary. Expect it to do its job

I know most people can fall asleep in the blink of an eye, but if your son really sleeps all the time, there will be a problem.

If you want to spend more time with your family, plan things for their holiday, such as going to the beach, going to the zoo, having a picnic or taking a friend to a barbecue.

!!! I can't believe I'm reading this ... I think I'm dumb because I think my husband sleeps a lot too. I'm sure you are sick or have a serious problem with depression. Our story is very different from yours, I'm sure because we didn't even live together ... we were upset. One thing you can try is to study sleep at night. Sleep is good and necessary for maintaining good mental health, but too much sleep can be a serious problem for me. Good L and bless you.

It is not uncommon for someone your age to want to sleep all the time. Yes, we all want extra hours. Here and there, but not always. It's a sign of depression, but it doesn't seem to be your problem. I would definitely like to rent an apartment. To go to your GP. Perhaps the disadvantage of a simple blood test with sw is that it can easily solve the problem. I strongly advise you to see a doctor, but this is not normal ... it is better for you ... :)

Hmmm, maybe she has Sleeping Beauty Syndrome?

I have seen it on TV, I have forgotten the name SW, Medical SW, Medical Mystery or Soing.

If you sleep so long, I strongly recommend that you see a doctor. If not Otherwise, he is a very useless and lazy person. I now!

This is a sign of depression. If you are under 6,070 years old, in good health and you are not working hard, or you are insane, this behavior does not seem normal. Not a party animal, right?

This page can help you.

D:

My husband sleeps all the time! Which makes me depressed. what I have to do?

He always likes to sleep. Nothing happened to him. She likes to sleep We have 2, 6 and 3 and they just watch all the time sleeping, for example what is this. Also, it's hard to wake him up to go to work because he likes to sleep! His life goes to sleep, he ...

Did you know that singing is not wrong with that? I don't think so much gold is normal for him. You may not be getting enough sleep and it may make you more tired, you may be depressed, you may not want to be ready for life. You need someone to meet you.

It's the same problem I had with my husband. At the time, I was pregnant with my third child. He got up, brushed his teeth and brushed everything he ate, and went to exercise for us, then he came to apologize, tell me what happened and took a picture of him and his friends at the restaurant. I was resting, but I was like that. Crazy that he never came back. So I confronted him a week later, and he never did. I don't train more than 3 hours a day, even though I'm really toned and in shape and I love that part! MDR But I am just saying that we will not marry your husband, we are going to marry you. Then you will know what you have to do because after all he is your husband.