My Hair Is Curly When Wet But Frizzy When Dry

My hair is very curly and wet, but what does it look like once it dries? Can I be curly?

Try deer or gel.

Use nine cleansers after washing your hair. Or an antiseptic product if it gets wet. Note that the gel contains alcohol and alcohol dries the hair. If you want to keep your hair moist, avoid anything that contains alcohol.

I have exactly the same hair ... believe me, you have to use super gel. The strongest identity will work best. Unfortunately, they will make your hair soft and all (laughs), but they will look great! :)

Edit: Try the so-called impropro style. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself! I use clean because the sound is vague. Give it a try, it worked great for me. You can find it on Walmart for 3 or 4 seconds.

My hair is also super curly, of course ... I use a moisturizing garnish and conditioning mask but I don't wash all the conditioner, I brush my hair and peek a lot of water with my hands and I soften Also use Sydney Jail, but don't overdo it. And shake it, put it on my hair and then let it dry (: and don't let your hair dry, it's natural): (

I have hair just like yours, so listen!

Don't use Garner! It's a laugh that can't hurt your hair, believe me.

Here is my diet for my poor curls:

Use less conditioner

Try deer and dry them once a week.

Keep it hydrated, trim the heads and keep them out of the air (in a basket ... INFINITE)

Please visit the hairdresser

My hair is very curly and wet, but how do you feel once it dries? Can I be curly? ۔

So I usually wash my hair with a lot of moisturizer and conditioner, so I don't use a towel and just turn on the faucet so it doesn't get too tangled. So I apply the conditioner like a penny, then I apply Garnier Fruits Anti Moisture Smoothing Milk to the hair, then I apply FX curls to the hair, and then Eco Styler Gel. So I let it dry. But even after all this, my hair no longer waves in the middle of the day and only grows in this Afro style. My hair type is 3C and I am Eritrean.

My curly hair was growing back, but then I got a permission and let it grow years ago, but it was never the same. I straightened my hair for a long time and I think I straightened my curls. How can I keep it alive and hold it all day?

update

The gel I use does not contain alcohol. Does anyone recommend a prison? What I use is an extra LD.

Use non-rinse conditioner after washing your hair. Or anti-wrinkle, which sticks to the material when wet. Note that the gel contains alcohol and the alcohol dries the hair. Avoid anything alcoholic if you want your hair to stay moist.

I have exactly the same hair ... believe me, you have to use super gel. The one with the strongest ID will work best. Unfortunately, they will make your hair cool and all (laughs), but they will look great! :)

Edit: Try the so-called impropro style. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself! I use Claire because the sound is vague. Give it a try, it worked great for me. You can find it at Walmart in 3 or 4 bs.