My Friend In Spanish

My Friend In Spanish

I need 5 sentences to explain to my friend. Spanish speakers, please give me some good explanatory phrases.

Listen to me: He always listens to what I have to say.

Great for sports. It's great for sports.

He is also very smart, he is very smart.

And he loves math, the auctioneer loves math.

He listens to what I have to say and is very good at sports. Tamin likes mathematics.

There is no need to repeat this (it) in the second sentence because you are talking to the same person and this was said in the first sentence.

In Spanish love is love, but when it comes to abstractions like material, math, it is said that love is a word in Spanish that describes the feeling of singing, not man, which goes beyond simple means. Is.

Listen to what I have to say = listen to what I have to say.

I think it looks better, longer.

He knows how to listen to me when I speak.

He is very good at sports. = He is very good at sports.

He is also very smart and likes math = Taman is very smart and likes math.

He is very good at sports and very good at sports and he also has a lot of fun and loves math.

My Friend In Spanish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9x3Cc6I7wY

My Friend In Spanish

I need 5 sentences to describe my friend. Spanish speakers, please give me some nice phrases in detail. 3

I mean in Spanish he listens to me and is very good at sports. He is also very intelligent and loves math.

Listen to what I have to say: He always listens to what I have to say.

Great at sports. This is great for sports.

He is also very smart, he is very smart.

And loves math. The auctioneer does the math.

My Friend In Spanish

My Friend In Spanish

He listens to me and is very good at sports. Timon likes math.

There is no need to repeat (it) when talking to the same person in the second sentence and this is stated in the first sentence.

In Spanish love is love, but when it comes to material, math and other abstracts, it says that love in Spanish is a word that expresses the feeling of the song, not the person, which is beyond simple means.

Listen to what I have to say = Listen to what I have to say.

I think it looks better, coarse.

He knows how to listen to me when I speak.

He's really good at sports. = He is very good at sports.

He is also very smart and likes math = Tamán is very smart and likes math.

My Friend In Spanish

My Friend In Spanish

He is very good at sports and he is very good at sports and he is also very fun and loves maths. Must be true

My Friend In Spanish