My Dog's Stomach Is Making Noises

Is my dog's stomach growing?

Maybe your dog is sick, you better take him to the doctor, sorry I'm not sure your dog is okay.

You can't expect an answer to the problem, because we don't know the situation well and we won't be able to diagnose your dog. I understand the financial problems of taking him to the doctor, but having a dog is one of his duties. There may be a way to pay the doctor from time to time, because you really need to take your dog there. Will you lose money or a dog?

If you've only walked twice, don't panic and never will. Whatever was in his stomach, he could get rid of it. But there is no certainty.

Your stomach is bloating because you are still sick or have diarrhea.

An old animal friend told me to always give ice to a sick dog. Then give it some ice to lick and move it and give it water.

If he is sick, this is the doctor.

If it's like a gargle, give it straight yogurt, which he says is good for a dog's stomach.

Feels like food poisoning or gastric flu.

I will take them to the doctor 24 hours a day!

We have a stomach ache. He only eats what he does not want or has a virus or viruses. If you give him a new medicine or something like that, you should see a veterinarian.

Sometimes it's a dog. Are you feeding it well? Usually when one of my animals loses its biscuits or croquettes ... food grows after eating (dry rations) when you are not in pain you have to listen to your dog's stomach, it's a lion fight there Sounds like!

Well, if you've vomited recently, your stomach is probably empty and now it's gray.

Sounds like a parasite or just gas

Is my dog's stomach growing?

A year ago, he vomited twice ... by the way, he was a source of blood ... at least now I can hear him staring at his stomach ... what is this?

You can't expect an answer to the problem, because we don't know the situation well and we won't be able to diagnose your dog. I understand the financial problems of taking him to the doctor, but keeping a dog is one of his duties. There may be a way to pay the doctor from time to time, because you really need to take your dog there. Will you lose money or a dog?

If you've only walked twice, don't panic and never will. Whatever was in his stomach could save his life. But there is no certainty.

Your stomach is bloating because you are still sick or have diarrhea.

An old animal friend told me to always give ice to a sick dog. Then give it some ice to lick and move it and give it water.

If he is sick, this is the doctor.

Stomach ache like ours. He only eats what he does not want or has a virus or viruses. If you give him a new medicine or something like that, you should see a veterinarian.

Sometimes it's a dog. Are you feeding it well? Usually when one of my animals loses a biscuit or crout ... the food (after the meal) spreads. You have to listen to your dog's belly when you are not in pain, it sounds like a lion fighting there!