My Dog Walked On Grass With Pesticide
What if my dog sprays pesticides and walks on sand? 3
I was walking around this morning and I had no idea that the barbecue I was walking on had been sprayed with pesticides. What negative effects can this have on my dog?update
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. The Charlotte family did not have pesticides and weighed only 10 pounds, so I wondered if it would hurt them.
There can be many different things.
First, there may be a foot reaction to contact with your dog. Some strong effects can be absorbed through the skin and cause irritation.
Second, you can lick your legs and feel a slight pain in the abdomen. First of all, it would be strange because it usually takes a good dose of pesticide to react.
Third, nothing. Most pesticides are applied to plants or soil after drying. (I think the door was dry when you entered.) It's harder for them to step into eating processed fat.
If you are concerned, contact the owner of the property you are in and find out the real names of the items on the page. You can then search online. You can find uct and it will tell you what to do when contacting them or you can email me because I have MSDS book on my desk.
Okay, and I won't worry.
There is no way to find change without knowing it. Some pesticides can be dissolved (pyrethrins) and others will still be hidden and laughing (chlorpyrifos). The cup will heal by the time you wash your feet. As long as the pesticide has been applied by a professional applicant and you have followed the label, you will be fine. Find out what the pesticide is, enter the pesticide name and health information or something else in google / and you can get the information. I'm very worried about pesticides, but it doesn't look too bad ...
This page can help you.
What if my dog walks on grease sprayed with pesticides?
I was walking around this morning and I had no idea that the barbecue I was walking on had been sprayed with pesticides. What negative effects can this have on my dog?
Whether or not it affects your dog depends on its size. I would say no, plants are very different from dogs. For example, if you feed a dog chocolate, it may hurt after a while, but with humans we can eat whatever we want without doing anything, that's the difference I'm trying to explain. I won't worry, I have a 6 pound dog and my dog walks a lot like this and it has no effect or anything. Just bathe your dog to be 100% safe.
For example, help
I walked with him on the sidewalk. You believe this spray is toxic, one of your spreads can poison your dog with a powpad unless it rains.