My Cat Is In Heat And Won T Shut Up

My vagina is hot and she won't shut up !!!? 3

My cat seems to be hotter most of the time, not following any pattern. He had been hot for over a month and did not want to keep his mouth shut. When around people, he usually groans, but not too loudly. Makes a lot of noise when alone or in another room. Disinfection and blending is not an option. Any ideas to silence them?

Leaving your cat in the spa is cruel and you are not responsible for it.

Call your local human society and request a free or cheap neutering and neutering clinic near you.

If you do not want to own your own spa, it is best to find someone who will give you the attention you need and deserve.

I'm fine!

Looks like you can't run a spa because you're dependent on your parents, right? Well, you can try to get them to focus on playing with the toys and they will get tired. I just bought this cute collar for my cat, it runs on battery power and you can drop it at any time. I placed the newspaper in front of him to hide it under the newspaper and on the rope. I can't promise it will work, but I've read that some cats don't get too hot for just 8 hours a day in the face of sunlight or artificial light. So you can try to keep the lights dim and try to go to bed early. Cover the windows to turn off the streetlights and turn on the TV. And turn off the computer near your cat. It is best not to think about mating with it, because not only will you have kittens, but you may also have other cats or abscesses during mating, as cats are often aggressive during mating. Are Put it inside If money is a problem, you can look at your local animal shelter and a cheap neutering and neutering program. Don't give aspirin, it is toxic to cats.

Don't give up your cat. Only 60% of sterilization agreements are signed at the time of animal adoption. There is no guarantee that the new supply will disinfect you, or at least keep you indoors. At least you have it all the time, I paint. Cats sometimes have a low temperature and do not appear to be overheating, so keep them indoors at all times. Close the window so you don't get stuck on the screen when you go out. Also, stay away from non-bacterial cats. If you have to pay for it, buy a spa first. But, in a recession and all that, you probably won't notice it. People leave their pets.

Unfortunately, most cats do not have a fixed number of estrus days or estrus cycles each year. If sterilization is not an option then I would not recommend it. At the moment, the only human option is the air plug.

Why is sterilization not an option?

You may have a cystic ■■■■■ or pyometra. Cystic ■■■■■ causes permanent dizziness in cats, pylori is an infection caused by constant heat and unpaired partners. Stop drinking is a hidden infection, ah ... it is there, it is not known until the cat is bathed at the right time.

Each summer cycle also increases your risk of cancer.

Why is sterilization not an option? No other answer? This is a cat and neutering is the only way. We apologize. DD

A set of strong air plugs. So metads are like a cheap tug if you live in the US. I also provided a link. If you're in the United States or California, check out Petfinder-approved rescue communities, as they often have low-cost veterinarian neutering plans. Simple disinfectants can be obtained in much less than what you have talked about.

It gets worse and worse, you need to have your own spa, contact a human company for a cheap sterilization / sterilization program for cats in your area. We made our 50 and we live in CT!

Some people may not have the money to buy or repair a cat bath.

The only way to calm it down is to neutralize it, but to make it feel a little better and calmer, you need to reduce the cat's pain.

After one of my kittens' first batteries, I couldn't get to the spa so fast. I know it can be crazy. The answer is sterilization.

Why is he in the spa? It will continue until it is treated and you put it at risk of pyrometers or cancer. Anyone can do this if it is not a spa.