My Angel Card

My Angel Card

Do I need a code to use my Angel Card in stores?

No, it works like any other credit card, they swipe it, you sign a receipt and they send you everything you have to pay. You can also use angel cards in bath and factory factories.

Never give your PIN code to the cashier. Enter your PIN code in mae. A branch employee applying for a PIN will likely receive an additional fee for this payment card and will not be aware of it.

My Angel Card

My Angel Card

Do I need a code to use my Angel Card in stores? ^

I recently received a Victoria's Secret Angeles card and I have no idea how it works. Do I need a code to spend money on it?

Never give your PIN code to the cashier. Enter your PIN code in mae. Merchants requesting a PIN will likely charge more than this payment card and will not even notify you.

My Angel Card

My Angel Card

Do I need a PIN code to use my Angel Card in stores? ۔

I recently received a Victoria's Secret Angel card and I don't know how it works. Do I need a PIN code to use the money on it?

no. It works like any other credit card, they swipe it, you sign a receipt and they send you everything you need to pay. You can also use Angel Card in Bath & Works.

Never give your PIN code to the cashier. Enter your PIN code in the menu. Sellers who request a PIN will likely charge more for this payment card and will not take notice.

My Angel Card