Murine Eye Drops For Guinea Pigs

Can you give your guinea pig human eye drops?

I'm a nurse so I know people's eyes maybe it will help

It is safe to give your guinea pig salty eye drops, fresh eye drops, and the like.

If your eyes are dry and itchy, it will help you feel better.

If you have an infection (secretion of fluid from the eye, itching around the eye), over-the-counter drops will not help clear the infection. You will need a prescription antibiotic eye drop.

Also, check your own eyes for eyelashes that can cause discomfort.

When applying eye drops, do not touch the tip of the applicant with your finger, especially the eye. It will contaminate the drop.

Try to find a low-cost or low-income veterinarian in your area, or contact a humanitarian company if they show signs of infection.

One of my guinea pigs once had eye problems, so I consulted a local man and he told me that golden eye drops (for humans) are fine. It only hydrates the eyes and helps to eliminate puffiness. He uses it too, but I don't know his name.

It's always best to see a veterinarian, but if you really can't, I recommend Golden Eyes

If he does not show signs of improvement after a few days, take him to the doctor.

Useful :)

No, no one should take medicine that is not specifically prescribed to that person or animal. Why do you think your guinea pig wants eye drops? He thought he was in a weird situation, his guinea pig wanted to see a professional veterinarian. I'm just me

Have you seen the doctor I don't think the doctor said yes. You should never give pigs human eye drops as they can damage the eyes. Please do your research and consult a prosecutor before you hurt your pig. Clean the cage frequently and use a water bottle.

Veteran. It's a $ 20 bottle in Petco, it's a gel. Rub it in your eyes and it will heal the next day. This is important and will not be the last infection you have.

It works well and the pork doesn't pretend to stink.

Human eye drops can do this. When my friend first did this, she stayed with her Guiana pig. If you can't afford to take it to the doctor, buy it a new one

no! No.

If it comes out of external eyes, clean it.

This is usually UT or uri.u. You can Google it

I guess you don't use a water bottle and the water gets polluted all the time, right?

In that case, replace it with a water bottle. They are cheap and you can find them at the pet store in the hamster section.

Can you give your guinea pigs human eye drops? 3

My guinea pig has an eye infection, we don't have the money to take it to the doctor. Can I give him human eye drops? I did it once and he hated it, he jumped, he tried his best to stop and I just handed it to him.

I'm a nurse so I know people's eyes. Maybe it will help.

It is safe to give your guinea pigs salty eye drops, refreshing teardrop-shaped eye drops, and so on.

If your eyes are dry and itchy, it will help you feel better.

If you have an infection (watery eyes, itchy eyes) you will need the antibiotic eye drops that are recommended.

Also, check your eyes for eyelashes that may be causing the problem.

When applying eye drops, do not touch the tip of the applicant with your finger, especially the eye. It will contaminate the drops.

Try to find a low-cost or low-income veterinarian in your area, or contact a support company if they show signs of infection.

One of my guinea pigs had eye pain, so I got advice from a local and he told me that gold drops (for humans) are good. It only hydrates the eyes and helps to eliminate puffiness. He uses it too, but I don't know his name.

It's always best to see a veterinarian, but if you really can't, I recommend Golden Eyes.

If after a few days there is no sign of improvement, take him to the doctor.

Useful :)

No, no one should take or take any medicine that is not specifically prescribed for that person or animal. Why do you think your guinea pig wants eye drops? If you find yourself in a difficult situation, your guinea pig should be examined by a professional veterinarian. I'm just me

Have you seen the doctor I don't think the doctor said yes. You should not give eye drops to pigs as they can damage their eyes. Please do your research and consult a veterinarian before you hurt your pig. Clean the cage frequently and use a water bottle.

Veteran This is a $ 20 bottle in Petco, this is a gel. Rub it in your eyes the next day will be fine. This is important and you will not have the last infection.

It works very well and does not excuse pork.

Human eye drops can do this. When my friend first did this, she stayed with her guinea pig. If you can't afford to take it to the doctor, buy a new one.

no! No.

If exudate comes out of the eye, clean it.

This is usually uti or uri.u you can google it.

I don't think you use a water bottle and the water is polluted all the time, right?

If yes ... then switch to water bottle. They are cheap and you can find them at the pet store in the hamster section.