Moving To Indiana From California

I'm leaving Indiana, do I need to prepare?

Most of the people who ask this question are unprepared, unrealistic, naked, without experience, without SS and without any plan. However, you have at least some ss and ts plans.

You need a plan: the first item on the agenda is rent. A decent 1 BB apartment in Los Angeles currently costs 1,200. The most beautiful areas and the areas near the coast are higher. However, don't expect to go to Santa Monica and get off the beach front condo. Or Lake Toloka or Beverly Hills. Unlike many metropolitan areas, Los Angeles is unique in that it is approximately 100 miles in direction. There is no open space between students. So, and 70,100 miles from Los Angeles, it tends to reach higher ground.

So you need a car. Los Angeles is huge and rail traffic is very limited. If you don't have a car, you have to take a bus which takes 3 times longer than a car.

In total, you usually need 3,000 a month to live here. If you don't have a well-paying job or a job that can give you a job, stay where you are. If you have no education and no minimum wage (or points as a bartender or waitress), you only earn ، 1,200 a month. You do not have to travel far to live in a 2 bedroom apartment (1,500 / month). Public services vary greatly depending on where you live. In some places gas, electricity or water are charged. You have to pay for everything else. Electricity is highest here in summer and gas is highest in winter. We have 4 bedrooms in Sokal, but we only pay $ 25-70 a month for gas, $ 100 for electricity, $ 100 and $ 100 for summer (we have landscaping and gardens) )۔ In a two-bedroom apartment, you'll probably pay 1/3 to 1/2 more, especially in the city of Los Angeles, where electricity costs half as much outside the city. Compared to the national average, the price of petrol is less than 25 cents. It is currently priced at Rs 3.15.

You should have a car here. Everything is very normal. And be prepared for the traffic in the apartment as well as the stickers. If you do your research, you can order here in a week.

When it comes to jobs, it is very difficult to find them these days. Graduate candidates are currently going through a very difficult time because the job market is made up of experienced people who are absent. Unemployment is currently over 12%. This is not the type of job market you want to enter.

However, you need money. Landlords want the first month's rent and a clear security deposit. You need money for groceries, transportation, utilities, etc. The consensus on this goal is that you will need 7,500 to leave.

So this is your plan. And don't tell us you dream of becoming an actor or a singer. It triggers another alarm. We already have one million (literally) new players in the field. Don't let me bother you

Get another car. Smaller and with better gas absorption. You will spend a lot of time here in your car. I'm not going straight to Los Angeles either. It may be as cheap as Victorville or San Bernardino County. I'm not trying to convince you not to move here, but they don't have the best school system in the world. This will save me 6 months and the cost of trying to move. This sounds reasonable, but we have the highest taxes in the country, highway traffic, a vibrant economy and a corrupt state and local governments. And work as an EMT or hire local or local government services. Unfortunately, if you do not get a job and need social support to eat well, you will have to wait a long time.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be discouraged. I know there is a difference between Indiana and Kelly and the weather here is great and we have Disneyland and some beaches, but I have a careful estimate of the pros and cons of going 2,000 miles miles miles in a place like Kelly. will do. If I were you I would have a few years of EMT experience and wait for your daily care to come here instead of hating my life to help build this great country because you don't have a job Yes, taxes are high and so is your education.

I lived in Southern California and found it unbearable. Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. Finding an apartment for rent can be very tiring. Try to find some customers who will share the rent with you. When I started, I found out that some of the men living with me were the best fit, as long as I didn't have enough money for my position. Now I have my own house and a good business. But it took years and I had to keep it raw. It's very comfortable now, gas costs more than rent. You can also get a car because local transport leaves a lot to be desired. But I think as long as you come here and calm down, you will feel unbearable as a tourist. If you want to understand a seizure, let me understand, I'll see if I can understand it for you. I now.

Contact your department for your ambulance and paramedic needs. That way you have the least chance of getting a job. You will need at least 000 15,000 to position yourself in a semi-respectable position. Secure the door so that it can move and change it like a small Malbo or Zion.

You need to carry 30,000, which you will not need to carry until you are silent.

Why do you want to go Kelly? Why do reality shows make California great? We have an unemployment rate of 12.9% and you have the same problems as children under the age of 21, regardless of education. What allows you to work with MMT training? Are you driving an ambulance? Good for that! be quiet!

, Level again, and what is the first question you are asked? I want to go to Kalia ..........

Also, gas is 3.20 UT per gallon ... and your drinkers drink it like water.

But if you insist, come here for your failure

I also plan to go to California in 4 years, but I will take at least 60,000 with me. I see it works for you, but if I were you it would cost me at least a year to live. I now!

Gas; 3 / g

Suitable / 1000 / month

Eat up to $ 300 a week

Light $ 80

Getting a job is the best way to prepare yourself.

I'm leaving Indiana, do I need to prepare? ۔

I plan to move to California in less than a year. I am 19 years old and I have a 2 year old daughter and I will ask my EMT to transfer jobs. I need to know what to do to prepare myself. I'm looking for an apartment in the Los Angeles area. By online. I plan to see him for a month when I go in for a week. Is it enough to be there to prepare things? What about gas? 2 bedroom apartment? Need? I try to think of everything I can do, but I want all the information I can get. I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 high car, would it be wise to sell it? Can you afford a car or is it necessary? What can I save before I leave? Any information would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

Most of the people who ask this question are unprepared, unrealistic, useless, without experience, without SS and without any plan. However, you have at least some SS and TS of a project.

You need a plan: the first thing on the agenda is rent. A decent 1BR apartment in Los Angeles currently costs $ 1200. The most beautiful area and the area near the coast is very much. However, don't expect to go to Santa Monica and land on the beach. Or Lake Toloka or Beverly Hills. Unlike many metropolitan areas, Los Angeles is unique in that it stretches for about 100 miles in all directions. There is no open space between students. So it reaches 70,100 miles from Los Angeles.

So you need a car. Los Angeles is huge and rail traffic is very limited. If you do not have a car, you will need to take a bus that takes 3 times longer than a car.

In total, you typically need انہ 3,000 a month to live here. If you don't have a well-paying job or a job that can give you a job, stay where you are. If you have no education and no minimum wage (or tips as a bartender or waitress), you only earn $ 1200 a month. You will not try to live in a 2 bedroom apartment ($ 1500 / month). Public services are very different and depend on where you live. Some places pay for gas, electricity or water. You have to pay for everything. It has the most electricity in summer and the most gas in winter. We have 4 bedrooms in Socle, but we pay only-25-70 a month for gas, $ 100 for electricity and $ 100 for summer (we have landscaping and gardens). In a two-bedroom apartment, you'll probably pay as much as 1/3 to 1/2, especially in the city of Los Angeles, where the cost of electricity is half out of town. Compared to the national average, petrol costs less than 25 cents, currently $ 3.15.

You must have a car here. Everything is very normal. And be prepared for the traffic in the apartment as well as the stickers. If you do your research you can order here in a week.

When it comes to jobs, it's hard to find them these days. Graduate candidates are going through a very difficult time at the moment, because the job market is made up of experienced people who are absent. Unemployment has now crossed 12 percent. This is not the job market you want to enter.

After all, you need money. Owners want the first month's rent and a security deposit in advance. You need money for groceries, transportation, utilities, etc. The consensus on this goal is that you need چھوڑ 7,500 to leave.

So this is your plan. And don't tell us you dream of becoming an actor or a singer. It triggers another alarm. We already have one million (literally) new players in the field. Don't let me bother you