Moving From Texas To Pennsylvania

I moved from Texas to Pennsylvania in a few weeks. What should I expect there? Climate? Is man good / bad? ۔

The Difference Between Texas and Pennsylvania What do I need there that I won't need here in Texas? Any information you can provide me would be very helpful!

Smart move! I don't know where you are going, but different parts of the state differ from region to region. Personally, I come from the Northeast, a very old area that is being sung by more and more people from New York and New Jersey who are leaving the area. The people who live there all their lives are really nice, but some are rude and unserious.

In Philadelphia, people are very aggressive and quick, unlike in Texas, where they are very kind and reluctant.

In the heart of PA and in the south, of course people are great people. They have an Appalachian mix of ancient fields and plains.

At Pittsburgh, we love our sport and our city. It is a mixture of the old city and the current, neither too big nor too small.

We believe there is plenty in Harrisburg. We will take care of it as much as possible.

Otherwise, our people are usually open to you, but you will find people who are frivolous and careless. We are also crazy drivers. So if you're on the left, come on.

PA is called a trapezoidal state for a reason. You can see snow in many rains and winters. Depending on your location, you will receive a large or reasonable amount. You need to bring a coat because our time can stay young for a long time and if you live in the mountains or valleys you will catch a cold. Our summer season is mild, we are in the 90's, but not so much. Our fall season is beautiful, you will love to see the trees change color.

Our food here was great, great Polish food! Our PG, Holsky and Pizza were excellent. Don't forget about our Tastykakes, and if you live in Central or Eastern Pennsylvania, try the Middle South Crisp and visit Bloomberg for the Bloomsburg Fair!

The Amish make the best food they can make, nothing better.

We call it a little different, in some areas you can hear henna. (Or what?) Jait? (Have you eaten?) You (too) old (sandwich / sandwich)

But, in my experience, the South are more friendly!

You will definitely need winter clothes. 40 liter hats and cowboy shoes are not allowed. You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo. Oh yeah, and buy sleds for sledding in the winter. Buy svels, ice axes, racks, crazy cutters / la, winter hats, gloves.

A few winter necessities will suffice ... Well, enjoy our culture!

We moved from North Florida to the Army 5 months ago. I can't wait to get out of here, as soon as it's better. People are rude and their behavior is worse than their education. Yes, there is a lot to do, but it increases traffic jams, many expensive toll roads, and tough American drivers. My husband will retire in 18 months and we are on our way to Austin, Texas. As far as the weather is concerned, it is very cold here and everything is so expensive that I don't see how anyone can bear it.

I was born there and lived in Pennsylvania with many uncles. I don't live there anymore It is generally less user friendly than most states. The elders in the eastern part were angry that so many people had settled there. When they hear your accent, you quickly become a stranger. We moved on when our kids were in college. We do not want them to grow up in this environment. Sorry, but I don't think this is a good place to stay.

Good people in general, it depends on your mood. If you are good, people will be good. The Pennsylvania community is great and has great personalities. Don't worry, it will be good. Flights. My best :)

Actually, I was born in Pennsylvania and basically like elsewhere. Here's a tip, we need to report the weather (the school was canceled due to snow because the local meteorologist said there would be a foot of snow) so you can hear the weather in New York (you usually But are fine). )