Moss Giants Osrs

Moss Giants Osrs

Where can I go to Kai's giant in Karamja in Runscape?

Do you know how to go to Brahmavin? Otherwise you can take a boat from Erdogan or Port Sarem.

Boats in Erdogan take you to the Brahmavin in the north. Port Sarem will take you to Musa Point and all you have to do is walk west through the forest to reach Burmese.

The giant moss is located on a small island west of Burmese Heaven. There is a swing with a tree, from which you can jump on the island. Just click.

This page can help you.

D:

Where can I go to Kai's giant in Karamja in Runscape?

I am a Runescape member and I need a detailed explanation about w because I am a new member so I need all the details I can get.

They are only members, but some monsters and objects, questions, etc. They are for free players only. Search: Warrock's Gutter. کرمجا جنگل۔ Island northwest of Brahmavain. Rock north of Erdogan. Wild Level 3540. Krander Island. Brimhaven Basement. Pirate Island (Search for Lunar Diplomacy, take a Lockers ship, then climb the ladder and then climb the ladder to the other end of the platform first to find a multi-combat area with 20 foam giants). The tunnel of chaos.

Moss Giants Osrs