Moshi Moshi Meaning

Moshi Moshi Meaning

The true meaning of Moshi Moshi?

Well, Moshi means yes, but Mushomoshi definitely means yes, no. When you answer the phone or try to get someone's attention, you say.

If you say mischievous, you will comment on the weather (which means wet). Mashi means only insects or smoke.

Hi

That's what Moshi Moshi says about the patch. You don't use it when you talk to someone face to face. You only use it when you call.

That or in English.

Moshimoshi ka Ori Moshi Moses (ç "³à £ -  £ â € £ -) or Moshi Moso Moshi Moso (à£ à £ Âà £ £ à £ ââ à â - à £ £  ™ ™).

Musa (à"Verb" is a verb that means to speak (polite language)

that's it

But especially on the patch

First person ringtones, ringtones!

2. Persona Moshi Moshi!

1. Suzuki?

2. Shark

Etc.

Moshi Moshi Meaning

Moshi Moshi Meaning

answer ‚‚à say  - £ Â, Â, £ — (Moshimoshi) Tell me when to answer the phone.

Sentences 1, 2 - Does this mean that, in terms of speculation, or wrong test / decision, it has nothing to do with it?

According to the website I found, the idiom is spoken because it is the only thing in which a fox (a symbol of happiness and joy in nineteen cultures) cannot pronounce. If you call someone and that person answers with Hi € £ £ â € £ â € Ã £ â € (Hi Moshimoshi?), You are guaranteed not to talk to a fox in disguise. Do

Moshi = Yes, only then, accept the fake test.

Moshi Moshi = Oh (in fist), sorry !! (Draw attention)

Moshimoshi, do you dare Deso? Sorry where are you

But commonly used on tires. I've also heard that people use hi in response to pie.

Don't worry, it means failure. Moshi means Mencius, Meng Zi Watch you write and say. )

Moshi Moshi Meaning

Moshi Moshi Meaning

The true meaning of Moshi Moshi? 3

What do you mean by Moshi Moshi / Moshi Moshi when you tell someone? What is being translated? (This is me)

Thank you very much!

Well, Moshi means yes, but Moshi Moshi definitely means yes, no. That's what you say when you answer the phone or try to get someone's attention.

If you say misty, you will comment on the weather (ie tea is wet). Mashi means only insects or smoke.

Hello

Moshi Moshi, that's what he says about the patch. You don't use it when talking to someone face to face. You only use it when you're on the call.

That or in English.

Moshi Moshi is the original Moshi Moshi (ç "³à £  - £ â € â ç ç" ³à £ —) or Moshi Moso Moshi Moshi (Ã³à £ - à £ â³Ã £ -à ¾à £).

Mousu(à”ous £  ™   is a verb which means to say

This is the place

But especially on the patch

First person ringtones, ringtones!

2. The character of Moshi Moshi!

1. Suzuki?

2. Shark

Etc.

Mos ‚‚à £  - £ Â, Â, £ — (Moshimoshi), you say when you answer the screw.

The phrase £ ‚Â, £ مطلب means that, whether in terms of speculation or false judgment / judgment, it has nothing to do with it, is it?

According to a website I found, the phrase is spoken because it is the only thing a fox cannot pronounce (a symbol of happiness and joy in the nineteenth century). If you call someone and they say "Hi Moshi Moshi?" If you answer with, then you are guaranteed that you will not talk to this one people. Fox in disguise

Moshi = Yes, just in case, assume a mock test.

Moshi Moshi = O (in the fist), sorry !! (Draw attention)

Moshi Moshi, how dare you ?! Sorry where are you

However, it is commonly used on tires. I have also heard that people use hello in response to pne.

Don't worry about Mashi, it means failure. Moshi means Mencius, Meng Zi. Pay attention to what you write and say. )

Moshi Moshi Meaning