Mortadela Engorda

Mortadela Engorda

Logo, did Martڈیdela get fat?

The only thing that gets thick in the cave.

And in a purse, as opposed to arrogance or bolavana, if you want, eat turkey breasts because they are low in calories.

* Martadella sticks burn fat and eat it.

Everything in oversifo is obesity. Shop to see how many calories you have or have less than each of you and Choice.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me Is.

In a thermos, the calories are the same as assumed.

All foods are high in fat or only small amounts.

kiss

LOL Mast Yes, Ta or Mailer in Turkey's breast ...

Find births

They keep all the cool sweet nuts dirty, talking or saluting, or maybe, and all the brave animals in a bag that they are forbidden to ...

Mortadela Engorda

Mortadela Engorda

Don't get fat haha

More with a loaf of bread, 3 ice cubes, and a cold Coca-Cola, and it's all nice and good

Any food that makes you fat can eat a lot of fat, but it makes our sausage worse (Martdella, who knows, sausage ...), it has too much sodium or altered cholesterol ۔

Therefore, I want to maintain a perfect form of health, eating from time to time.

And not the day to use in a bag.

Hair or whatever, Martella makes you fat, like any other flu: cheese, maybe ...

Does bread in the form of bolan make you fat? ^

Hello i live alone because i don't have lunch because i don't have to do it yet Doesn't, and with this 2 months and in these 2 months I gained 6 kg weight, I'm worried that it will continue like this, will anyone tell me what is the food that is not high in calories? I don't know much, because I'm deaf, yes I was and I understand what I was !!

Great! It's so thick! Or, preferably, eat light bread (5, 7 of them) and even in a cool, light place! Like turkey breasts, ricotta cheese, ham without fat ... and that means adding butter, not even thinking! Peas make you so fat! Mailer calls you to have cream cheese (just a little, for the tap). But you don't have to eat anything either, a lot with soy yogurt before the cold! It helps! that's it!

Hello

It can support you:

Foods That Strengthen Your Muscles And Help You Lose Weight:

No, now I eat every day and do a lot, yes, I get obese.

Edak's voice version. : Come back

I would like to offer you a recipe for a website and I suggest you to use Google or Google for any search in this category which is very helpful.

Mortadela Engorda

Mortadela Engorda

Everything is fat and less water is fatter than that

It varies in the days of buying kettle or light fruit to serve !!! It varies between orange, pear, corn, banana. It's best not to use jatin for lunch, not to beautify your hair or your health, or better to nourish your body.

Too greasy and bad, rinsed and pressed or possibly with preservatives and calories.

Also tell me or Salpeter who tells me that it violates meme's age.

Look, bread with Martilla meter will be thicker than lunch, you will have to eat something else or not exercise for a day or less.

Who eats © © who gets fat :)

Mortadela Engorda

Mortadela Engorda

Logo, did you get the thick bologna? ۔

Hello Gallera ... getting fat ??? Do you doubt the same thing?

Don't use it where in doubt?

vlw

Only one thing, not fat.

And in a purse, even as opposed to arrogance or bologna, eat turkey ■■■■■■■ if you want because they are low in calories.

Mortadella ± Lubricate, burn fat and eat.

Everything in Overseas is thick. Shop to see how many calories you have or have fewer than each Uto and Choice.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Mortadela Engorda