Moment of truth

Moment of truth,

Definition of Moment of truth:

1. In customer service, an example of communication or interaction between the customer and the company (via a product, field service or visit) that gives the customer the opportunity to influence (or change) the company.

2. When something or something is being tested, a decision must be made or a crisis must be overcome.

Synonyms of Moment of truth

Interval, Stage, H hour, Charged moment, Critical moment, Pregnant moment, Eleventh hour, Point, Deadline, Instant, Season, Fateful moment, While, Kairos, Nick of time, Spell, Space, Zero hour, Crucial moment, Hour, Psychological moment, Kairotic moment, Span, Time lag, Day, Moment, Target date, Decisive moment, Stretch, A-day, D day, Minute, Time, Juncture, Period

How to use Moment of truth in a sentence?

1. For most German children, the moment of truth comes at the end of the fourth grade.
  2. The moment of truth is very important because we have outlined our entire project and consumers must respond.
  3. We are not sure what to think about the business, but when the salesperson explains all the benefits of the business and how far he is willing to go, we get to the truth in our moment. Although we knew it was more expensive, we knew it was the best solution for us.
  4. I face a moment of truth when I have to follow my heart and marry the love of my life or take the job of my dreams.

Meaning of Moment of truth & Moment of truth Definition