Misaki Mei

Misaki Mei

Thirty years ago, more than Masaki Me, Me Yukio (Vulgar Karika) was born with him

The twin sister, Chamtsio, is both married and her twin sister soon became pregnant with her twin children. The twins are Masaki Me and Jyoka Masaki. Kirkika was also pregnant, but the pregnancy was lost, which caused her to die. Currently, a Jewish family is struggling financially. Due to the fact that Yukio was still trying to lose food, I stopped believing it. Kirkika can sneak up to save her forever, but her mother (May's grandfather) accidentally leaves her or not the girl's or Kirkis' daughter. Throughout her history, May secretly contacted Masaki's company, and they became close friends. He said one of Mai's victims, Masaki Jioka, would die of leukemia. Meanwhile, before that happens, Masaki Mai paints her sister to ■■■■■ and tries to protect Mani, but to no avail, the pea does not save her from any disease.

When I wander around one day, I suggest you go to another OVA, but more or less reveal in May. At the OVA, they go before May or Sakakibara and focus only on her and her sister.

Suppliers suit.

She is a beautiful girl who wears her left ■■■■ (green) on a doll, which she claims she can see with different colors of Dana (■■■■■ rope). Masaki was the only one in the top 33 who felt the rest of the time at a different table, an old, flat purse. For some reason, everyone at school ignores your presence and turns a hidden person into someone who already exists. Sakakibara sensed his presence and wondered if he really existed.

In the OVA he says that he has a twin sister, who was getting separated, died of leukemia, so at the beginning of the mobile phone, she appears and guarantees that the doll is not everything, that she There is a doll made for him. (Which she actually calls her cousin) and also says that this sister of yours or the first case curses Yummia.

Misaki Mei