Mirror On Ceiling Above Bed

Mirror on sheets ...? 3

So the guy I'm dating says sometimes I have to put a mirror to my bed, so we did. But let me bring another man, what do you think he will think of me? Like I'm crazy or crazy girl ... What is the guy in the mirror thinking and should I believe? Thanks for your comment!

When you look in the mirror of your bed you will have a bad effect on it. If you want to be a good innocent girl, do it, not a crazy girl. It's all up to you what you teach :)))

Mirror and bed

This page can help you.

D:

Mirror on sheets ...?

So the guy I'm dating says sometimes I have to put a mirror to my bed, so we did. But let me bring another man, what do you think he will think of me? Like I'm crazy or crazy girl ... What is the guy in the mirror thinking and should I believe? thanks for ...

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either. In this case, your mountains are one-dimensional.

My boyfriend wants to do this, but I will only do this with someone I have been with for a long time and will never let my mother show me her room! Tell me!

Hello,

I think you feel like people who look in the mirror at the ceiling will think the worst, depending on how you look at it. I'll take it well. Do people still need to watch?

I'm sure men will like the mirror.

I think most people will like it because it looks wild in bed. Personally, I don't want one on my palate because I think it will look like me. This is your call, but if so, I will answer it without hesitation.

Think of it this way: If you look at 5-inch heels and 5-inch heels, most people will like it ... but is that a good idea?

Your tactics are cruel. Take it

If you have a mirror in a certain place, it means that you want to see yourself in that place.

Bathroom Mirror = I see myself in the bathroom.

Mirror at the front door = he sees me and leaves me.

Mirror in my bed = I see myself sleeping with people or alone ... which is more horrible.

I think other people will think you are with a carpenter or a glacier. This is not a bad idea. Give the relationship a little touch of interest. In the dark, put two or three people to bed at the same time and see how everything really shines.

If my partner had a mirror on our bed, he would be better prepared to sleep there alone.

No, don't take it, and all the men will have to ■■■■■■ you, but the mirror must go ... the mirror must stay ... I don't think the mirror will work anymore! It's just hard for me