Miojo Engorda

Miojo Engorda

Um, is Naseem Meowjo getting fat? ۔

rss..td The world of birth, now you know in large numbers ..

Please do not give an easy answer!

It depends on how it is used at some point, as the temporary employee gives the baby fat. As a critic of Meiju, in one year, he removed the amount of monosodium glutamate, cylinders, canned food and flavors. In turn, many other foods (such as Packed Salgadins) criticize it, not just you.

Or ideally, there is no option or the food is too suppressed for Kogal. And you will be born, prepare it without any temperature: add salt to the cooking water (add Goston Ama) and, after draining the water, add a tablespoon of margarine together or in the pasta and leave until marga. Mix in boiled apples or sliced ​​cheese (melted ingredients and that's great). Make noodles and oil: When the noodles are cooked, you can brown them in oil or ale, after drying in a skeleton, dab for mao, ale and protect from a grinded cheese. Finally, make your own tomato sesame (there are thousands of recipes on the internet) and cook your own pasta with it. It doesn't matter, but domestic troubles do, or temperatures don't get too high.

Hi, I ate ta there 27 days ago my friend posted. I did not lose 9 kg in total, you will write or burn now, I also want to:

Miojo Engorda