Minnesota Boating License

If I have a shipping license in Minnesota, will it be accepted in Wisconsin?

Wisconsin recognizes ship safety course completion certificates issued by individuals who report me to the Department of Natural Resources (or equivalent), but Wisconsin age laws still apply.

But we say that some states require you to be only 9 years old to complete a course in this condition ... just because you have completed the course and at least 9 years Is old, right? This is legal in Wisconsin, where you are at least 12 years old and have a certificate of self-employment.

In short, you're ready to get started. Just bring your Rover safety certificate and make sure you understand Wisconsin rules and regulations. Stay here and stay healthy!

Wisconsin Boating License

Sailor safety in Wisconsin

This page can help you.

D:

I am 15 years old and have a boating license in Minnesota which allows me to sail on my own and I would like to know if I can use it in Wisconsin. I know Minnesota accepts licenses from all states, but I need to know Wisconsin.

You should check with the Wisconsin DNR.

And it also depends on if you bring your own MN boat

Which may also require permission

If I have a shipping license in Minnesota, will it be accepted in Wisconsin? 3

I am 15 years old and I have a rowing license in Minnesota that allows me to sail myself and I would like to know if I can use it in Wisconsin. I know Minnesota accepts licenses from all states, but I need to know Wisconsin.

Wisconsin recognizes ship safety course completion certificates issued by individuals who report me to the Department of Natural Resources (or equivalent), but Wisconsin age laws still apply.

However, we say that in some states you only need to be 9 years old to complete the course in that state ... just because you have completed the course and are at least 9 years old. Age is not illegal in Wisconsin. So at least 12 years with a certificate of independent activity.

In short, you are ready to get started. Just bring your boot safety certificate and make sure you understand the Wisconsin rules and regulations. Stay here and stay healthy!

This page can help you.

D:

I am 15 years old and I have a rowing license in Minnesota that allows me to sail myself and I would like to know if I can use it in Wisconsin. I know Minnesota accepts licenses from all states, but I need to know Wisconsin.

You should check with Wisconsin DNR.

And it also depends on whether you bring your own MN boat.

Permission may also be required.

Most people would say, now, but maybe not Wisconsin law, right?