| Wheat can be used to bake bread. Wheat can now be found in the new dungeon chests. Wheat can now be used to bake cakes. Wheat can be used to make cookies.
The growing element is used as a seed, so when placed on rough ground, it will grow. Villages can have farms with wheat, potatoes and carrots.
Cows and sheep eat grain. Pigs eat carrots, potatoes or beets. Chickens eat seeds (usually wheat or tall grass, but eat all kinds of seeds, such as squash or cantaloupe).
- Find land with water. First, you need to find an area in the ground that has water.
- Hold a pick. Then you need to select a pickaxe from the hot bar to hold in your hand.
- Like the country.
- Plant the seeds.
- Fertilizer with bone meal.
- Collect the grain.
- Add the grain.
To bake the bread, place 3 grains in a 3x3 artisan grill. When baking bread, it is important that the grain is laid exactly according to the scheme, as shown in the image below. In the second row there should be 3 grains. This is the Minecraft bread recipe.
- Cut the stalks of ripe wheat with a scythe or sharp machete.
- Place the cut stalks of wheat on a cloth or cloth.
- Pass the ears of wheat between your hands to release the wheat grains.
- Collect the wheat grains in a basket or bucket.
- Slowly pour the wheat berries onto the mat or towel.
- Things you need