Military Logistic Department

Is it a hoax or real? Help!!? 3

I searched Craigslist for motorcycles and found a 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 $ 2100.

I noticed that you contacted him and then he removed the ad from Craigslist.

It also states that if I buy on Craigslist, the transaction will be made on eBay.

This is exactly what the man said:

Hi, thank you for your interest in buying my 2007 Yamaha YZFR1. The motorcycle has been very well maintained with all maintenance dates and has never had an accident. With a mileage of only 4,300km, the Yamaha YZFR1 comes with a 1000cc engine. John is doing very well. Understood

I bought it while serving at Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts, but I was promoted and transferred to Elmandorf AFB in Anchorage, Alaska for 3 years, so I didn't want to ruin my high school. I need a fast and reliable buyer.

Our military logistics department at Hanscom AFB, Manchester, U.S. Army, has bikes loaded and ready to ride. Free shipping for you because I shipped via internal logistics service! Logistics will send the motorcycle to the nearest U.S. military base in your area and from there I will send it to your door with a trailer. The shipping process takes 23 days.

The finance department is run through eBay, which means you have a 7-day tech check to buy a motorcycle. As such, buyers and sellers are 100% secure at this stage of the transaction.

If you agree with my last $ 2,100 and want to complete this purchase as soon as possible, send me an email with your name and shipping address so I can tell eBay that I have a buyer. I will send you your details and you will receive a receipt (no other obligations or fees). Then you can talk to them directly and ask them whatever you want.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

We'll get back to you soon!

"On the bill," he said.

it works?

Both buyer and seller agree to the terms.

Both parties agree to the terms of the transaction, which include vehicle details, sales, number of buyer review days and shipping information.

Buyers pay eBay®.

eBay® will confirm the payment. Processing time (TP) varies depending on the payment made.

MoneyGram Money Transfer® uses 24 hour PT for faster transactions.

The seller sends the vehicle to the buyer.

After confirming the payment, the seller can send the vehicle and provide the tracking information. eBay® will confirm that the buyer has accepted the shipment.

The buyer approves or rejects the vehicle.

The buyer has a certain number of days to inspect and the option to approve or reject the vehicle.

eBay® pays sellers.

If the vehicle is accepted, eBay® sends the information to the seller. If the vehicle is rejected, eBay® will return it to the seller and the money will be refunded to the buyer.

Then the transaction is completed.

As a protection for the parties involved in this transaction, it will be submitted by the nearest buyer / seller to the Treasury Department until you find the goods you are looking for.

Below are all the details required to transfer the nodes to the payment office.

I'm just trying to find it cheap, but I don't know if I should go completely. Help!!

100% fraud.

No. 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 for sale. Some photos from another Yamaha YZF R1 2007 have been stolen.

There is only one scammer who tries to steal your hard earned money by using fake history, fake military logistics department, fake finance department, fake internal logistics department, and stolen points.

Subsequent emails will come from other scammers with false names and free e-mail addresses claiming to be from the Department of Finance and the Military Logistics Department, giving you cash and only Western Union or Money Gram payments. Will ask to send via Or the fraudster wants to prove to you that you have the information and by sending money to a friend.

MTCN number. Fraudsters use MTCN numbers to get their money back and disappear.

EBay never sends such emails. EBay does not offer any escrow or escrow services as described by this scammer. Never eBay, never ask buyers to use Western Union or MoneyGram; In fact, eBay has banned FORD sellers from requesting such payments.

Western Union and MoneyGram do not write anything on the form filled out by the sender, nor does the name, postal address, country, or even the gender of the recipient all matter. The clerk will not bother to verify the identity and will only give his money to the person who passes through the door with MTCN number and question / answer. No company will tell the sender who received the money, to which store or even to which country the money was sent. No company has the right to refund, the amount sent is the amount intended.

Now that you have answered the fraudsters in your entire list, they will try to get rid of your money. It will send you more emails from your other free email address under your false name, with all sorts of stories about great jobs, winning lotteries, millions in the bank, and lonely frustrated singles. He will sell your email address to all his scammer friends and send dozens of fake emails, all with the same purpose. You send your money via Western Union or MoneyGram.

You can post email addresses that are used by scammers themselves.

Do you know how to check the headers of incoming emails? Otherwise, you can search for information on Google. Being able to read the headers to identify the actual geographical location of the email will help you eliminate the most obvious scammers. So take out this villain and block it. Don't tell her you know she's a cheater, she's not worth it. He has a job in his life and he persuades the victims to send him hard earned money.

Whenever you're curious or just curious, everything about Google, website addresses, usernames, reference companies, provided phone numbers, all email addresses, even a few email phrases, because you might be surprised. Yes, since it was already posted. Attached You can also post / ask here and on any anti-fraud site about trying your luck and losing money to fraudsters.

When you see Craigslist auto sales scams, fake military logistics department scams, fake Western Union sales scams, fake eBay email scams, fake business transport scams, or any other similar scam on Google, So you will get a lot of messages from the affected and close victims. Of scams. Of this kind.

Elizabeth Williams wrote on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM:

Hello

Thank you for your interest in buying my 2002 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4WD. This vehicle is very well maintained, with all service history and has never had an accident. At just 99,575 miles, the TR comes with a 3.3-liter 6-cylinder engine. Automatic transmission shifts easily and ene shifts very well. Understood

I bought it while serving at Hanscom Air Force Base in Machuston, but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska for 3 years. I want to sell Frontier because I want to buy a new car.

TRs are already being paid at our military logistics department in Hanscom AFB, Manchester, US Army and are ready to travel. Free shipping for you because I shipped via internal logistics service! Logistics will deliver the door to the nearest U.S. military base in your area and from there I will deliver it to your door in a trailer. The shipping process takes 23 days.

The financial portfolio is managed through Google Wallet, which means you have 7 paid days to purchase tr. That way, both the buyer and the seller are 100% safe during this stage of the transaction.

The final price is $ 2,800 including home delivery. If you decide to purchase this door, please send me: your name and delivery address so that I can tell Google Wallet that I have a buyer. I will send you your details and you will receive a receipt (no liability or extra cost). Then you can talk to them directly and ask them whatever you want.

If you need more information and photos, please contact me as soon as possible.

We'll get back to you soon!

Thank you very much

Lieutenant Elizabeth Williams

100% fraud

Being on the Craigslist vehicles page, this page informs you about this exact scam.

This is a hoax, I just received this kind of email.

This is not a scam, use a PayPal account on eBay. My husband does this every time he buys and sells on Craigslist and eBay, but he needs to open an eBay account and a PayPal account, which means he must have a bank account.

Go to eBay and check PayPal.

My husband buys and sells Harley Davidson all over the world.

Personally, I don't think anyone can buy something they haven't seen physically, so I'd rather buy from a service provider if they don't listen to my terms and they'll come back. ۔