Military Guys Are Players

Are they all military players? 3

Well I know this Navy man I met him at a club here 3 months ago ... I found out he hasn't even posted here in Texas as I sometimes do ... And I'm still not talking seriously about it. But then we got closer and now he says he loves me, soon? Yeah whatever, but regardless of the purpose lol it's been 2 months now and when he comes back in August he will come to see me when I see him ?! I know I've heard that a lot of people in the Navy were bullies. Do I know if you have anyone in Kalia? Or someone else in Texas? Do I know if I can count on it? He says he loves me and everything, but I want to say he doesn't want to make mistakes, he doesn't want to hurt ... and if he stops talking to me he decides Is. with?!?! Help PP !!! I really like it and I don't know what these 2 monsters do, I never did it from afar, but it's a rule and that's it, yes, I know the shape doesn't matter , But am I his? 1 and only? I asked whoever said yes, well he didn't tell me otherwise of course ... but ■■■■ i'm so stupid so feed me i need real answer, don't mention it ** ** because i'm a victim of it I'm not. mmmkay !!! Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me ۔ When I love it ... I mean, and when it's real, I can't always imagine men as athletes, so where can I find the right one? We!!!

I agree with the poster (laughs). I also want to talk about my 20+ years of military service. I became a nest when I was 17 and I tried hard to play on the field. I did this until I was 22 years old. As soldiers, we travel to the United States and around the world to meet new people. Now that I'm a manager, I hear young people talking about their weekend jobs and other women. I can't stand this behavior and if I can recover my past I will delete it. I can only ask God to forgive my sins. I would say I believe in meeting people in bars or clubs. I don't think it's a long-term relationship, but an adventure. You go to clubs for fun and when you meet someone (see) b4 open your heart. It's not just the Navy kids who are cheating, they're also your partners. I don't know how old he is, but the post says I'm 1822. If he is a real man, he can wait. Don't let him or you use it. Don't rush and enjoy life. Maybe you're looking back at the man of your dreams.

There is no concrete answer. Are all men military players? Are all women in the army easy? No, unfortunately, it seems strange to this man. The navy travels the most in all military countries. They are the ones who are responsible for the dictation that is found in every port. Can this man be real? Yes sir. Is there any possibility of him lying? Yes sir. There is no way to tell if you really know. Personally, my boyfriend and I are in AF and we are happy together. I'm not a gamer, but I've met a lot of them. Men are men whether they are soldiers or not. If they want to cheat, they will.

Edit: Daniel, I don't want to be upset, but if you're hoping to launch Basic, you're not in the Air Force yet. You have to win the flyer.

Edit: Try calling Joe, War Controller, PC, TACP Agent or SERE Expert and see what happens. My friend is with the security forces and certainly not a coward. I'm sure I can clear the R with you.

I think you have to ask yourself if it's really worth it. If you still don't trust this person, will you encounter someone who lives on the other side of the country and rarely sees him? I like to compare the relationship with buying a car, sometimes you find the best car where you can take a risk and sometimes you just need to know when it will start. ۔ I'm just trying to feed the useful battles.

P.D .: I agree with who I am, I am not a clutch, all military personnel are one person. We don't care what is right or wrong.

Take a look at a PoV guy and that's just my opinion, take a step back. You are right that some men are decent while some are not. You seem to care deeply and have deep feelings. But even all these doubts can lead to mistrust and misunderstandings about small things and ultimately lead to a regrettable relationship. If you want to meet him, ask his friends for advice and see if he is suitable for them. It is better to be yourself and be aware of who you are and not to understand what you both want from you. Unfortunately, it's hard for us when we know you're interested, but you doubt our woman, when in doubt you run away ...

Never generalize folklore. To answer your question, no, not all security pressures (don't count nch) are cheating. Simply put, not all men are cheaters. Basically, the bride and groom are cheaters, as are not all good parties. Whether he has someone else or not, whether he is right or not, everything depends on him. Confidence, under protective pressure, characterizes people's actions and circumstances, but it does not suggest and is not sure if they are cheating or will cheat. No one here can tell if his wife is anywhere else, if you are harsh with him you will get wet. For ordinary people, as some live in the same city, some advise against trying to deceive them. And a person's hobbies are a sign of his perseverance.

Not all military personnel are uncomfortable, but I urge you to consider whether you are serious about having a relationship with this man. First of all, it is far away from you, and because of that, with the military, it will be far away from you. Second, if you think it's too early to say I love you, you should probably tell them.

Je peux, would you say that if you were in this situation c'était moi in this situation, je l'encouragerais rester ami avec moi more je lui ferais savoir than je ne souhaite pas m'engager dans une relation avec quelqu'un qui n'est pas bodyly situé near me.

First of all, let me list some of your mistakes. Make a suggestion first. It's in the marina. Find a Marine if you want troops. Ask my wife, Shell said. Second mistake, did you get nervous about the boy and accuse him of loving you? Go back, meet the boy, don't be serious, the real thing will come one day. As an active duty soldier, I am aware of the fact that the military (well, the Marines) likes to stab, get drunk, and beat. I'm married and I still love these things. Now the only difference is that the person I like to cheat on is my wife. In this way, married and unmarried men will betray the army. It is like the bourgeois world. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. I no, I never will. Although I know a married man who would do that. Virgins are more likely to cheat, especially when they are separated from their boyfriends for long periods of time and settle 10,000 miles away (girlfriends) and are beaten. I don't know this guy, he's just a version of me. In short, give him some time to see if he's a bully. But remember, he's in the Navy, I suggest you look elsewhere. Boys in the Air Force and Navy tend to be a little weak. Unless you like it.

Always

To edit ..

LOL Yes because you know me. But it's a great way to gauge what your friends can do. If you think he has what it takes, let him come to me with the Marines. lol, stupid stupid girlfriend.

Not all soldiers are bullies ... some are good. Sure, most of them are stock market losers who just want to spend their time in clubs and faces, but hey. It is up to us to decide. I got the voucher :)

For higher goals. I think your little mistake ... I thought it was the president ... not the airman. Air Force losers sit in chairs all day thinking they're bad ... when in fact they make a lot of money sitting in their seats. Her husband or boyfriend will not stay in the Marine Corps for five minutes. It's great that you worked so hard for it ... and besides ... I'd be surprised if your president could clean up the air with these Marines. I paid to see :)

Fos relationship is missing.