For example, the Michelin 8522 is effective on flat and curved windshields. Independent performance and safety tests have shown the Michelin 8522 Stealth Ultra to be a durable car wiper. The solid rubber of the squeegee has a life of 300,000 drying cycles.
I therefore recommend reading the buying guide at the end of the article.
- Bosch 26A ICON - The best wiper blade currently available.
- RainX Latitude - Most Recommended.
- ANCO-31 series.
- Valeo 900 series.
- AeroOEM Premium.
- RainEater G3 - high quality AllSeasons wipers.
- Trico power.
How to replace a Michelin wiper
- Pull the driver’s side wiper side upright.
- Find the safety lock in the center of the blade and release it.
- Remove the wiper from the metal hook at the end of the wiper arm.
- Place the end of the bare wiper arm on a sponge.
To install the blade, rotate the connector on the blade to fit your car’s connector. (Some types of wiper arm require replacing the standard wiper blade connector with one of the supplied connectors.) Then connect the wiper blade to the connector on the vehicle.
Lift the wiper arm off the windshield and press on the small pin on the bottom of the wiper where it meets the wiper arm. Remove the wiper blade from the arm by pulling it down. Install the new wiper blade. Pull the squeegee blade close to the arm.
Wiper blades and car accessories | costs.