Metrics

Metrics,

Definition of Metrics:

1. Standards of measurement by which efficiency, performance, progress, or quality of a plan, process, or product can be assessed.

2. The use or study of poetic meters; prosody.

3. A method of measuring something, or the results obtained from this.

4. Metrics have been used in accounting, operations, and performance analysis throughout history.

5. Metrics are measures of quantitative assessment commonly used for assessing, comparing, and tracking performance or production. Generally, a group of metrics will typically be used to build a dashboard that management or analysts review on a regular basis to maintain performance assessments, opinions, and business strategies. .

Synonyms of Metrics

Stabreim, Accent, Accentuation, Alliterative meter, Beat, Cadence, Emphasis, Ictus, Level of stress, Lilt, Measure, Meter, Metrical pattern, Movement, Number, Numbers, Primary stress, Prosodic pattern, Prosodics, Prosody, Quantitative meter, Rhythm, Rhythmic pattern, Rhythmical stress, Scanning, Scansion, Secondary stress, Stress, Stress accent, Stress pattern, Swing, Syllabic meter, Tertiary stress, Vers libre, Versification, Weak stress

How to use Metrics in a sentence?

1. The company had a secret metrics formula that they did not share with their employees in the effort that employees would work under natural conditions and not work mindlessly at a target set by the company.
  2. Metrics are heavily relied on in the financial analysis of companies by both internal managers and external stakeholders.
  3. Metrics can be used in a variety of scenarios.
  4. Being no scholar of metrics, I wont attempt to elaborate, but reading the longer poems I hear Pound more than anyone else.
  5. Recently NBA teams have been using advanced metrics to figure out what the highest percentage plays were in basketball revolutionizing the game.
  6. Metrics are measures of quantitative assessment commonly used for comparing, and tracking performance or production.
  7. I was unable to give the employee a raise after his review because he failed to meet the metrics used to determine good performance.

Meaning of Metrics & Metrics Definition