Metime Mcdonalds

Metime Mcdonalds

Do I need help with my timed list (McDonald's)?

Breakups are bad, which usually means you have a break from that change. But it looks like you're doing it. A surprise on Monday: P Haha.

SFS1: ■■■■■■■■■ / DD / OTC / DT.

This is the counter

Run = runner, so take food to the counter.

DD = drawers for all drinks.

OTC = Order Picker to accept the order.

D1 / 2: Moderator Runner O / T Cash.

Must be crossed

Runners / presenters collect food and distribute it through windows.

O / T jack control headphone jack control.

Make money from the cashier's first car window.

Useful :)

Make Metime McDonald's.

Come on Team.

He laughed a lot at mere trading, but I learned that if you follow a certain method, you can make a lot of money with almost no risk.

Hello, I also work at McDonald's and I have information that can help you. The following areas are usually included in your list: Back Area: B1: MFY Delhi Fee B2: MFY Fee B3: R1 Fee: MFY Delhi Fee R2: MFY Fee R3: Batch Transfer / Linen Change Means All These Seasons That you are back The on-duty supervisor puts you on the grill, fryer, starter, chaser or embellisher. However, there are times when the manager assigns you tasks, such as: taking a shower or going from breakfast to lunch. Admission: DPS2: OTC / Asmbl / Pres / DD If this area is on your list, you work at the reception. Team Leader puts cardboard French fries - French fries If this area is on your list, it means that you are probably going to eat French fries. It is not 100% guaranteed. If someone weaker than you is in a stronger position, the team leader may decide to change both and vice versa. Client Room: Client Room If this room is on your list, it means that you are probably in the dining room (client room). It is not 100% guaranteed. If someone weaker than you is in a stronger position, the team leader may decide to change both and vice versa. DriveThru: D1: Runner Presenter Cash O / T D2: Kosher O / T This area means you work in DriveThru. Team Leader puts you in order taker (speaker box), box (first window operator), presenter (third window operator), runner (food set), third person (beverage and dessert) or clone dual (second speaker). Cash box). In moments of silence, users may have to go to checkout. Third person and tandem cloning is used only in peak periods. Mixed locations: DPS3: OTC DPS1: OTC / Asmbl / Pres / DD / DrvThru C1: French fries counter C2: French fries counter This zone means you are placed at the front counter and entrance. This means that part of your shift will be routed while the rest will be at the counter or vice versa. However, the team leader may decide to keep you in the same position for the whole team. Counter-freeze means it is placed on the fridge and on the table. However, not all long shifts have breaks. Whether in the backyard, over the counter, by drive, in French fries or in the customer area, you are not notified. Suppose you are in the area that uses the most. I think it all helps you and everyone!

Ask your boss

Metime Mcdonalds