Mercari Suspended Indefinitely

Mercury maintains my account indefinitely and they actually steal $ 70 from me. what shall I do?

LOL no not at all. They do not clearly understand any of the "US laws" or any indications that an e-commerce site works. OP is not obligated to provide any personal information unless it has access to a small amount of money that you have received legally and legally. You don't try to send ، 8,000 via PayPal several times a day (which requires compliance with federal anti-trafficking laws, which cost only $ 70. You're not Stephen's lawyer. More likely.) Will advise minor parents about forgery) and publish misleading information.

Follow US law for which you must provide your Social Security number.

They don't choose to give you money (which they can't keep anyway).

U.S. law prohibits you from paying anyone more than a certain amount without receiving money for that person. Because they believe the other account is yours and they have reached the federal limits of that account, they will not be able to pay you until they get a Social Security number. You have no reason to worry.

If you don't give them numbers in a few years, at some point they will have to hand over the money to the state, which cannot maintain it. But they can never give it to you unless you give them your Social Security number.

There is nothing better than a business bureau that allows companies to pay you. Only you or the Congress can do that. If you provide your Social Security number or Congress has changed the law, there are only two ways to pay.

Mercury maintains my account indefinitely and they actually steal $ 70 from me. what shall I do? ^

I just bought the app in a mercury and my account was suspended indefinitely anywhere, stating that if my old account is canceled or suspended, I will not be able to get another account. I told them I never had more than one account and they responded with the same account. The next day, they asked me to provide my social security number and ID card to verify my identity. Generally, I would ignore companies that blindly ask for my personal information (unless they are a larger and more reliable company), but I have 70 BS in my balance. I've been banned, which means I can like or comment on other offers, and most importantly, I can't get a real deposit. Did not). You made me 70! Stolen near! Can you believe it They took $ 70. I sell or sell private apartments and you really need to ask for my information. I am not willing to share my information with any such misleading company (we may be committing some form of identity theft). I've heard of better business bureaus, but do they really get my money back? What do you offer? Thank you very much!

LOL no not at all. They do not clearly understand "American law" and do not know how e-commerce sites work. OP is not obligated to provide any personal information unless it has access to a small amount of money that you have received legally and legally. You are not attempting to transfer پال 8,000 several times a day via PayPal (which requires compliance with federal anti-trafficking laws and can cost only۔ 70. You are not Stephen's lawyer. You are probably a minor. You consulted with your father and that was it.

Follow US law for which you must provide your Social Security number.

They don't choose to give you money (which they can't keep anyway).

U.S. law prohibits you from paying someone more than a certain amount without receiving money for that person. Because they believe the other account is yours and you have reached the federal limits of that account, they will not be able to pay you until they have a Social Security number. You have no reason to worry.

If you don't give them numbers in a few years, at some point they will have to hand over the money to the state, which cannot maintain it. But they can never give it to you unless you give them your Social Security number.

Better business bureaus can do nothing to allow companies to pay you. Only you or the Congress can do that. If you provide your Social Security number or Congress has changed the law, there are only two ways to pay.

Mercury maintains my account indefinitely and they actually steal $ 70 from me. what shall I do?

I just bought the app in a mercury and my account was suspended indefinitely anywhere, stating that if my old account is canceled or suspended, I will not be able to get another account. I told them I never had more than one account and they responded with the same account. The next day they asked me to provide my social security number and ID to verify my identity. Generally, I would ignore companies that blindly ask for my personal information (unless they are a larger and more reliable company), but I have 70 BS in my balance. I have been blocked, which means I can like or comment on other offers and most importantly I can't pay directly. They took my money and decided to issue it. , Constantly claiming that I have violated their terms and conditions (I do not). You stole about $ 70. Can you believe it? "I want to get an apartment or a private sale from my O 70 and you have to ask for my information," he said. I'm not willing to share my information with such an incorrect company (we may be committing some form of identity theft). I've heard from the Better Business Bureau but can they really get my money back? What do you offer? Thank you very much!

LOL no not at all. They do not clearly understand "American law" and do not know how e-commerce sites work. OP is not obligated to provide any personal information unless it has access to a small amount of money that you have received legally and legally. You are not trying to send 8,000,000 times a day via PayPal (which must comply with federal anti-trafficking laws, and the limit is $ 70. You are not Stephen's lawyer.) You will probably consult your father's minor about this publication, including misinformation and misleading documents.

Mercury keeps my account indefinitely and they actually steal $ 70 from me. what shall I do? ۔

I made a purchase in only one application and my account was suspended indefinitely, stating that if my old account was canceled or suspended I would not be able to get another account. I told them I never had more than one account and they responded with the same account. The next day they asked me to provide my social security number and ID to verify my identity. Generally, I would ignore companies that ask for my personal information indiscriminately (unless they are a larger and more reliable company), but I still have a balance of 70 BS. I'm banned, which means I can like or comment on other lists, and most importantly, I can't deposit directly. They took my money and decided to leave, constantly claiming that I had violated their terms (which I did not). You stole about ڈالر 70 from me! Do you believe that I got that 70 70 from sale or private apartments and you need to ask for my information. I'm not willing to share my information with the wrong company (we may be committing some form of identity theft). I've heard from the Better Business Bureau but can they really get my money back? What do you offer? Thank you very much!

No no not at all. They do not clearly understand "American law" and do not know how e-commerce sites work. The OP has no obligation to provide personal information unless it has access to the small amount of money you have earned legally and legally. You don't try to send $ 8,000 several times a day via PayPal (which should be in line with federal anti-trafficking laws, which only cost $ 70. You're not Stephen's lawyer) and misleading information Publish